British Speedway Forum
Woz01

Coventry 2015

So they are self employed !!

Surely this work permit thing puts this myth to bed? Cannot double up, cannot guest... Seems they are employed by a single employer.

Time to ring Pawlicki. Especially as an asset it makes sense.

Agree. Pawlicki for Woodward turns this ordinary team into quite a decent looking team.

Time to ring Pawlicki. Especially as an asset it makes sense.

If only it was that simple ... i very much doubt cov budget will stretch that far .

Edited by orion
  • Like 1

If only it was that simple ... i very much doubt cov budget will stretch that far .

A very polite way of putting it, if I may say so. :lol:

• Like 3

But if we don't ask, we'll never get :D

I cannot understand what all the fuss is about people will choose what meeting they want to attend and there will be a collection at Brandon what more do you want,

The way some people carry on we may as well have a day for every British Speedway rider that has died.

What a shocking post & what a grade one prat you are for putting it.

• Like 5

Pawlicki would be ideal but think it will be someone like Kylmakorpi.

Been told that Woodward is having another op on his injury so won't start the season. Been reported in Poland apparently and his team Daugavpils are searching for a replacement.

thats just appeared on facebook from cameron, im guessing we already have a rider lined up? hence the press release

Pawlicki has already been allowed to talk to Poole about this season but obviously they are waiting to see what the situation is with Darcy and Holder

thats just appeared on facebook from cameron, im guessing we already have a rider lined up? hence the press release

I thought that before it was announced Woodward would miss the start. Don't think it will be long before an announcement is made.

Surely this work permit thing puts this myth to bed? Cannot double up, cannot guest... Seems they are employed by a single employer.

Agree. Pawlicki for Woodward turns this ordinary team into quite a decent looking team.

Edited by kingbee

And I hope people support the Rico meeting by going to Lakeside and showing your promoters what you think of their disrespect over a loyal rider who ultimately gave his life for the sport we all love! Disgusting response by the Coventry promotion!

Try telling that to Rico's widow and sons!!! :mad:

Tell you what, contact the family on Twitter, ask them if they have a problem about it before getting all huffy on their behalf.

• Like 1

Perhaps we`ll have to have the season start date postponed until we find a replacemebt !

I'm sure Poole agree :D

So far we've had suggestions of.......... wait for it Henning Bager and Lewis Bridger, if that's the best we can do then I'd go for postponing the start too :D,

• Like 3