British Speedway Forum
Woz01

Coventry 2015

1. Andreas jonsson 9.66

2. Kyle howarth 5.27

3. Mads korneliussen 5.95

4. Kim nilsson 5.63

5. Chris harris 7.49

How many teams are you including Mads in, Steven101???

You've got riding for Swindon, KL and Coventry so far?!! ( I suppose I'll have to wait for school to finish/break to get a reply!!) :P

Edited by Skidder1

Surely andersen cannot be considered a number one anymore

His hard overtaking moves are a thing of the past - a gating tart now who loses to some woeful riders if they out gate him.

Also went completely missing at the business end of 2014

Surely the cov management should be doing all in their power to tempt jonsson and harris back

Jonsson, harris, scheiln as top 3 and roynon and sargeant as reserves then fill in the gaps

Looks good to me

Hans may not be the rider he once was but he was 4th in the EL averages in 2014 - looks like number 1 to me. OK he's not got the same aggressive streak any more and does very little over taking but he can still fly out of the starts. As for AJ, really? The guy has gone off the boil so much over the last few season so to get his 9.6 average even in the old format would be difficult but in the current format he'd drop a point a a half before he even started, Hans would have to drop to 7 to be that bad and I don't see that happening.

Another rider that could fit in nicely at Coventry, could be Cameron Woodward, could fit in nicely with Hans, Harris, Howarth and Woodward.

How many teams are you including Mads in, Steven101???

You've got riding for Swindon, KL and Coventry so far?!! ( I suppose I'll have to wait for school to finish/break to get a reply!!) :P

Just because his average fits im not doing teams for each not using someone because iv put him in already. Besides mads will be at 1 of those 3 clubs defo :)

Also I dont go to school thankyou ;)

Hans may not be the rider he once was but he was 4th in the EL averages in 2014 - looks like number 1 to me. OK he's not got the same aggressive streak any more and does very little over taking but he can still fly out of the starts. As for AJ, really? The guy has gone off the boil so much over the last few season so to get his 9.6 average even in the old format would be difficult but in the current format he'd drop a point a a half before he even started, Hans would have to drop to 7 to be that bad and I don't see that happening.

Aj is the world #6, where is andersen?

Aj would still be a top scorer in the uk and is a racer meaning he would overtake some of the dross andersen couldnt when behind them.

Andersen is on a downward spiral - and was abysmal in the play offs

• Like 3

Aj is the world #6, where is andersen?

Aj would still be a top scorer in the uk and is a racer meaning he would overtake some of the dross andersen couldnt when behind them.

Andersen is on a downward spiral - and was abysmal in the play offs

I don't doubt that AJ is the better rider. Or the far more exciting rider. But one signs on 9.66 and the other on 8.3. AJ is not 1.3 points a meeting better than Hans IMO. Hans has been at the same level for about 4 years now, he settled down and thats fine by me.

If they were both on the same average, or even within half a point I'd pick AJ every time.

I think AJ is capable of maintaining a near 9 figure.

Andersen never wants to know if he doesnt like the track and heard he is very unpopular amongst team mates wherever he rides.

A team with AJ and harris spearheading it would excite me much more as a Coventry fan.

I know what you mean regarding averages but for a number one rider id rather a the best rider we could get regardless of averages

When Lanham was newports number one on 7.5 id rather us sign a 10 pointer whod average 9 rather than keep him at number one and have him maintain his average.

Another rider that could fit in nicely at Coventry, could be Cameron Woodward, could fit in nicely with Hans, Harris, Howarth and Woodward.

I agree Woodward would be a decent option.

• Like 1

You know what you get from Cam, great effort, a good team player, and would slot in nicely. Be a shame to see him sit on the sidelines.

I'm not into statistics and who would fit and who wouldn't but two riders I've always liked are Danny King and Cameron Woodward so I'd be pleased if either of them signed for Coventry.

• Like 1

In an ideal world I'd try and sign Kildemand or Tai at number 1, if they do stay in Britain the teams that sign them will have a bargain on their hands.

Thankfully in an ideal World the parent clubs will get the benefit of those low averages and lets hope we see both riders in the EL next season.

• Like 1

Thankfully in an ideal World the parent clubs will get the benefit of those low averages and lets hope we see both riders in the EL next season.

Why is 'world' capital?

It doesn't make sense.

Edited by Morrissey Fan

Why is 'world' capital?

It doesn't make sense.

A bit like most of the stuff you post then?

Edited by Dave Jones
  • Like 1

A bit like most of the stuff you post then?

:rofl::rofl:

Priceless