British Speedway Forum
Woz01

Coventry 2015

Assuming Coventry finish top, who will u pick for the playoffs? Aces, kl or try to get poole out of the way in the semis?

Belle Vue I would think.

Be a cracker if they do, last time we met home and away it was all equal after 29 heats with the Aces then just missing out. Sky should love it.

Coventry were once upon a time a respectable club. Oh dear. What a disgrace to go cap-in-hand begging online. If a certain Poole promoter resorted to this low sink I would say goodbye. Words fail me reading their statement. But I will try a few.....shocking, foul, humiliating, degrading...etc.

If this were the armed forces the promotion would have been cashiered. Disgraceful.

Well it sounds like Coventry might not be around much longer so perhaps you will be happy then. When that happens and a few more promotions decide they have had enough Poole can ride in the European League then!

Not during or since the winter of discontent!

..........and I wonder why that is? It needed a few more promotions with a backbone at the time to stand up to bully-boytactics and maybe the sport would not be in the mess it is now.

• Like 6

Assuming Coventry finish top, who will u pick for the playoffs? Aces, kl or try to get poole out of the way in the semis?

Swindon i would think
  • Like 2

Leicester & peterborough

And plymouth!

Last time I looked Leicester were in the Elite league.

Be a cracker if they do, last time we met home and away it was all equal after 29 heats with the Aces then just missing out. Sky should love it.

I think you've made a typo.

Quite easy given the 9 is next to the 0 on the keyboard.

ask me again end of next month.

Still a long way to go before we know if it will be Coventry or Poole having first pick.

Also won't know until nearer if Belle Vue,King's Lynn or Swindon will be joining them in the play offs.

For neutrals its a good think none of these things are decided already with a lot of fixtures still to come.

Edited by mdmc82

Right now I'd take Lynn, hoping BV could take out Poole.

Right now I'd take Lynn, hoping BV could take out Poole.

why would BV be in it when Swindon have meetings in hand.

Edited by foreverblue
  • Like 1

That's true. However they still have to win them first

Belle Vue look stronger.

poole will finish top

....and will choose KL in the semis, before going on to meet Bees in the final!! :t::D:P

(Havvy and Middlo have discussed and decided!)

Edited by Skidder1

Belle Vue look stronger.

No i don't think they do as will be proved tonight when they get easily beaten by Kings Lynn, strong at home, weak away. Overall Swindon have a better team.

• Like 3

Though aces have three home meetings in hand on Swindon. Would expect aces to collect at least as many points from those as Swindon will from their away meetings in hand. Edited by waihekeaces1