British Speedway Forum
Woz01

Coventry 2015

mdmc82, that sounds logical. The 3/4 pairing looks strong and I think Joonas will do OK at 5.

If they use R/R for Robbo at Swindon, who can take his rides? Can Hans at No.4 take one of them? I never quite understand how it works!!!!

I've got a day off next Thursday so I wonder what to do :lol:

Crazy as it is, yes Hans can take a RR for Robson

Shows how poor Hans has been this season

Edited by Bee 26
  • Like 1

Yes Hans and the reserves can take a ride.

Oh how the mighty have fallen. :sad:

Oh how the mighty have fallen. :sad:

I think only magic has increased his average so you could argue that all the heat leaders have failed this season.

• Like 1

I think only magic has increased his average so you could argue that all the heat leaders have failed this season.

I saw him get "bullied out of a turn" by K Bjerre last week at Brandon. That is a worry, he's not the Hans Andersen of old.

• Like 2

You could say that but in my view Hans is nowhere near the rider he was and may struggle even at second string.

• Like 1

You could say that but in my view Hans is nowhere near the rider he was and may struggle even at second string.

I agree if he doesn't gate it's all over as he cant pass wind, also he has no clue how to ride Brandon.

Only Magic and Doyle have managed to up their averages this year. Harris & Nicholls have stayed around their starting averages.

From the starting top 2 of each team from March until now, the eight riders to drop their averages the most are:

1) Freddie Lindgren (-2.46)

2) Tobiasz Musielak (-1.90)

3) Hans Andersen. (-1.74)

4) Andreas Jonsson (-1.47)

5) Kenneth Bjerre. (-1.19)

6) Chris Holder (-0.90)

7) Matej Zagar. (-0.90)

8) Mikkel Bech. (-0.74)

I never know what to expect with Hans. He can have a really good meeting away but then the next he's back to scoring 2.

Edited by mdmc82
  • Like 1

I'm amazed at the drop in several proven heat leaders this and last year.

Only Magic and Doyle have managed to up their averages this year. Harris & Nicholls have stayed around their starting averages.

From the starting top 2 of each team from March until now, the eight riders to drop their averages the most are:

6) Chris Holder (-0.90)

7) Matej Zagar. (-0.90)

8) Mikkel Bech. (-0.74)

I never know what to expect with Hans. He can have a really good meeting away but then the next he's back to scoring 2.

Thanks for those stats.

• Like 1

I agree if he doesn't gate it's all over as he cant pass wind, also he has no clue how to ride Brandon.

He knows how to, he has always ridden Brandon well just he is out of form and down on confidence, i wish he could get it back because on form he is terrific.

6) Chris Holder (-0.90)

7) Matej Zagar. (-0.90)

8) Mikkel Bech. (-0.74)

O think it just shows how tough the current format is.

Also that perhaps these riders don't have their best bikes here. Which is interesting because people say they don't want riders spending a fortune on bikes because its not sustainable, but they certainly start complaining if it's their number one!

Would suggest it also indicates how evenly matched races in the el are

Would note also that the likes of holder zagar jonsson lindgren Andersen are all still world top 20-25 riders.

With Garrity in his current form and Hans always rides well at Swindon, then R/R must be a serious option next week.

After watching him at Swindon the last 2 times he guested for us I wouldn't be confident of him producing his normal Blunsdon form.

• Like 1