British Speedway Forum
Woz01

Coventry 2015

In all seriousness I reckon it's wide open. Lindgren in for Kylmo certainly makes the bees stronger, (no complaints by the way, we've certainly benefitted from similar astute signings).

Granted, the Pirates tend to of well at Brandon, but equally, the bees are strong at WR, Harris and Lindgren in particular and Garrity and Sarje are as good as anyone at reserve. I think it could go either way....

Come on, stop patronising us by claiming you think we have a chance! :lol:

No need for us to interfere with Pooles little treble. We're shutting down after next season (or after this season if you believe some worrying rumours).

The article says he's bringing his best engines, just for the sake of clarity :D

Any links to this article?

There is nothing on his website.

Must be paying him well plus his sponsors will be happy with tv exposure!

No offence, I hope he has the worst meeting of his career.

When you bring your best bikes for another club then you are a traitor to your parent club.

• Like 1

I'm confused. People kept saying JK was a massive miss because of his home form and it depleted the Bees. Now its play off time and he's being replaced by a rider who has been a flop throughout this season and now they are stronger?

Come on, stop patronising us by claiming you think we have a chance! :lol:

No need for us to interfere with Pooles little treble. We're shutting down after next season (or after this season if you believe some worrying rumours).

Honestly I'm not. I know I talk a lot of bollocks on here, but I'm not just playing our chances down.

Gutted if that's true :(

I'm confused. People kept saying JK was a massive miss because of his home form and it depleted the Bees. Now its play off time and he's being replaced by a rider who has been a flop throughout this season and now they are stronger?

The only person who has said that on here is a Poole fan!

Thanks for the link.

I'm ashamed of you Freddie Lindgren. :angry:

Come on Steve, he's got to bring his best bikes and his A game now. He's riding for the most famous team in the land (shared with Wimbledon and Belle Vue).

This is our last shot at the title before we disappear into oblivion and leave you lot to it. Be happy for us. :D

• Like 5

Ah fair enough! Getting the excuses in early ala mdmc82!!! As someone said yesterday it's going to be funny no matter who loses thanks to her and Starman!

• Like 1

Technically we are stronger, since Lindgren has attained his marginally lower average entirely from a heat leader berth in a dreadful team. JK has attained his average bouncing between second string and third heat leader in a team that has won more often than not.

• Like 1

Thanks for the link.

I take it you don't want us to win now? :D

Edited by Jacques

Thanks for the link.

He just said he blew an engine and will come with good kit which you would expect not saying it's any better than what he has used for Wolves all season. he isn't going to bust a gut to win races for Coventry.

• Like 1

Thanks for the link.

I wouldn't get too upset Steve. I would think the engines Freddie is referring to may be suited to Brandon but would not be set-up for Monmmore. Just a thought.

• Like 1

Come on Steve, he's got to bring his best bikes and his A game now.

his best A game is for Wolves and himself. No one else.

I take it you don't want us to win now? :D

blame (not so) fast Freddie! Or as I will now call him traitor Lindgren.

I wouldn't get too upset Steve. I would think the engines Freddie is referring to may be suited to Brandon but would not be set-up for Monmmore. Just a thought.

If it was important he would have brought over his Swedish gear for his Wolves matches at Brandon don't you think?

He just said he blew an engine and will come with good kit which you would expect not saying it's any better than what he has used for Wolves all season. he isn't going to bust a gut to win races for Coventry.

Let's see eh.