British Speedway Forum
Woz01

Coventry 2015

Trouble is we'll end up with summers while BV get Fricke. Massive difference

I would of thought if it was summers or Robbo they would of been signes by now.

Can't be Gino as he can't double up. I'm hoping for either Fricke or a new 5pt rider like Krcmar.

• Like 2

Trouble is we'll end up with summers while BV get Fricke. Massive difference

Dear me - you been on the half-empty beers again?!!!

Dear me - you been on the half-empty beers again?!!!

Or could it be the "Realism Beers" perhaps? :lol:

• Like 1

Can't be Gino as he can't double up. I'm hoping for either Fricke or a new 5pt rider like Krcmar.

we are going to get Summers we can't sign him till he signs for a pl team there is a problem between Redcar and Glasgow as he has put in a transfer request I believe
  • Like 1

we are going to get Summers we can't sign him till he signs for a pl team there is a problem between Redcar and Glasgow as he has put in a transfer request I believe

Yep it's almost certainly Summers which for me isn't too bad, he is very good at Brandon. I have a little hope of a new rider coming over to interest the fans but it's extremely doubtful.

• Like 1

Or could it be the "Realism Beers" perhaps? :lol:

If 'realism' means the Bees have a season like 2014, I'll go along with that!!

If 'realism' means the Bees have a season like 2014, I'll go along with that!!

I would imagine bees man doesn't see it quite that way given his comments. Lets be honest if both Summers and Fricke fit the averages and if they are both available to sign for the bees then it's a no brainer.

• Like 1

Mick Horton spoke with Stuart Robson at the NEC recently, Stuart wants to ride for Coventry and is awaiting further contact from Mick Horton. I understand that Mick has also spoken with Summers, but as Kingbee has said, there are issues to resolve between Redcar and Glasgow, Redcar are saying a transfer fee is payable if Glasgow want to use Summers. As for 'Robbo' he loves Coventry and is keen to return as a double up rider. I suspect the place will go to the rider who represents best financial value to the club. I like Summers, but I vote for Robbo!

• Like 1

Personally would pick summers as Robbo frustrating when always jumps start or goes through tapes.

Of course Fricke would be my ideal choice over all

Edited by mdmc82

Whether it's Summers or Robson I'm sure they would stick around a point on their average with the easier heats. Both could be match winners at Brandon.

Personally would pick summers as Robbo frustrating when always jumps start or goes through tapes.

Won't be fricke. He's signed for us :)

• Like 2

Clearly Fricke's guest appearances for the Bees had the desired effect then!! :D

• Like 1