British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Mr Blobby

Edinburgh V Somerset (plpo Final - 2nd Leg) 25/10/14 @7.00pm

Well done Pontus for trying it if it was But.... Has anyone thought it might of been a mechanical failure!!?? Just a thought!!

The Somerset fans I was standing behind shared your thoughts and weren't amused. true fans I may add and very sporting of Monarchs win ,not one complaint about Ref awarding race.thats the great thing about this sport opposing fans standing together and enjoying a meeting .
  • Like 1

Brummie.....Morris could have and should have been excluded in heat 13, if he would maybe engage his brain at some point he could maybe....maybe be a good rider......but headless chicken comes to mind

And of course the Somerset Game plan for heat 15.........and their win at all costs

At least the some supporters from other team are being gracious and give some congratulation's to The Monarchs and what they have achieved this year?

Winning is the aim of the game

I'd be pretty disappointed if they didn't try anything to win in a grand final

Not that my team will ever make it to a grand final to worry about things like this

Cracking meeting shame the Rebels couldn't do it and end the Monarch monopoly it's a bitter pill to swallow watching them win but they do know how to put a team together.