British Speedway Forum
bigeddiechek

What Works Well In The Pl?

I don't think it matters what they do, the crowds will keep dropping and team speedway as we know it will eventually cease to exist, unless something is radically changed, and I mean radically.

I don't think it matters what they do, the crowds will keep dropping and team speedway as we know it will eventually cease to exist, unless something is radically changed, and I mean radically.

Agreed (sadly!)

If only Barry Hearn had chosen speedway instead of darts. Having said that I love my darts, so I can't complain

If only Barry Hearn had chosen speedway instead of darts. Having said that I love my darts, so I can't complain

I love the darts too Baldy great final the other night between King and Wade! Great comeback from Wade.

Sorry back on topic, Speedway eh...

Maybe speedway will be like Wade, look dead and buried then make an amazing comeback and celebrate in the other sports faces.

Maybe speedway should invest in some walk on girls

Edited by Baldyman

The only reason darts has picked up the live audience 'it is an excuse to dress up, get your mug on the tv and most importantly get pissed' Put the players on any centre green outdoors , no beer, see how many turn up!

I wouldn't have a problem dressing up and getting drunk at speedway and enjoying myself. I thought going out and enjoying yourself was part of it.

The only problem with people getting drunk at speedway is that some of them tend to post on here before they sober up.

• Like 1

I wouldn't have a problem dressing up and getting drunk at speedway and enjoying myself. I thought going out and enjoying yourself was part of it.

Never stopped the Redcar fans. :P:D .

I said something like this on another thread a while back. Speedway needs a kick up the backside, relaunch itself somehow, new ideas from new/different people, otherwise it will just 'plod on' and eventually die.

Hee hee!

Nothing worse than an away wind!

:D

Everyone used to have away winds when you went to Boston ooh them mushy pea s.

I suppose as long as nigel pearson keeps working for sky and keeps involved with cradley there's maybe a chance mr hearn could get involved with speedway how ever small ?? but we can all dream :t:

• Like 1

There are many good things about the Premier League, however I have only attended five matches this season (once used to be a season ticket holder) and that's because of missing riders, either doubling up or in foreign competitions, that's killed it for me.

• Like 1