British Speedway Forum

After the way he was treated the last time he was a Rebel??? Really?

The way he was treated - give over. He got dropped to fit in both Jesper Monberg and Claus Vissing, when Claus returned from injury.

Granted it seems he doesn't want to return to Somerset and Somerset don't particularly want him to return, but to say he was mistreated isn't true.

Wrighty is a strong signing if it's true. Can't see him putting much on his average next season, but if he maintains it and continues his superb form at home then I'm happy.

Regarding Sam and the way he was 'treated" did the club not stand by him when he was banned for his twitter outburst and put him in the team the following season. It was three into two didn't go as I recall and after being replaced Sam began giving off about being badly treated. If he is being realistic he will agree that 2012 was not his best form wise either. I liked him though and stuck up for him on this forum when other posters were slating him over antics at various tracks.

Wrighty is a strong signing if it's true. Can't see him putting much on his average next season, but if he maintains it and continues his superb form at home then I'm happy.

as long as you keep paying the loan fee. he is yours

Making the play off final every year ensures he can easily be afforded thanks.

I'm not a rebels supporter but really looking forward to seeing your side tonight! Your promotion are very professional and get on with the job in hand with no messing around! I like the fact you also announce your full side at a social gathering which again is very thoughtful and professional! Whatever side is announced you'll still be there or thereabouts come the end of 2015! Good luck to you guys but you never really need it as you have such solid management in place!

• Like 2

Come on Rebels get the team out interested to see if Santa is a Rebel

Would like to see him stay at berwick but if he is to be a rebel i wish him good luck