British Speedway Forum

Olly Greenwood

I think you'll see Olly in the Rockets side next year

It would be great to see Josh back in the team

[/quote

there is a good chance of that.dont think he is in workys plans for next year. some fans thougt he was a puppet last season and was controlled by matt ford at poole. ie . telling him he had to go to poland to represent poole in a polish meeting therefore dropping worky in the poo poo. just like rene was pulled away from workys fixtures..nice guy, but didnt even say bye gye on the centre green.

It would be great to see Josh back in the team

[/quote

there is a good chance of that.dont think he is in workys plans for next year. some fans thougt he was a puppet last season and was controlled by matt ford at poole. ie . telling him he had to go to poland to represent poole in a polish meeting therefore dropping worky in the poo poo. just like rene was pulled away from workys fixtures..nice guy, but didnt even say bye gye on the centre green.

Makes you wonder why he didn't say goodbye, gotta be a reason I would have thought

Back in 2008 the Rebels replaced Zorro with Jason Doyle and started the season without a recognized No 1 , with Brady Kurtz on board next year how about.

1. Brady

2. Todd

3. Charles

4. Cameron Heeps

5. Pontus

6. Jack Holder

7. Paul

I reckon Brady could become an eight pointer next year along with Pontus and if Jack can start like Brady did there is a good nucleus for a top six side again. It is probably a good time for Cameron to try another track because I think he went a bit backwards last year and maybe a change of track with fellow young aussies around may help. Charles, Paul and Todd are all solid Premier riders now with good experience.I`d give the arm band to Todd.

Back in 2008 the Rebels replaced Zorro with Jason Doyle and started the season without a recognized No 1 , with Brady Kurtz on board next year how about.

1. Brady

2. Todd

3. Charles

4. Cameron Heeps

5. Pontus

6. Jack Holder

7. Paul

I reckon Brady could become an eight pointer next year along with Pontus and if Jack can start like Brady did there is a good nucleus for a top six side again. It is probably a good time for Cameron to try another track because I think he went a bit backwards last year and maybe a change of track with fellow young aussies around may help. Charles, Paul and Todd are all solid Premier riders now with good experience.I`d give the arm band to Todd.

I'm liking the looks of that team (and right on the money too - down 0.02) although there will be many critical of loosing Olly and Nick. However I think now is the time for Nick to move on for the sake of himself and the team. Although Olly has been top drawer at home and great to have for a season, he has had a few shockers away. As per the start of this season, few will bank on us topping the table but if Gary can work his Somerset magic, we could be in with a shout again. A bit more risk but one worth taking I would agree. I do wonder though if we will see Josh back which would require a revamp. But I do like retaining the riders you have done.

I do like the closed season rumours, suggestions and inside info. Thought the rumour was that Jack Holder was Scunthorpe bound though although Matt Ford's centre green interview was interesting.

Done a team (almost) with Josh back. Had to leave the reserves though as they are hard to predict. Plus I think personaly that one of them will have to be a fast track rider?

Olly Allen

Josh Grajczonek

Brady Kurtz

Jack Holder

Paul Starke

34.37 leaving 8.03.

It is hard isn't it, i have been working on that for days. It is weak on paper as i said but not a lot of options available.

May have to let olly and nick go to make the balance better

1. Josh grajczonek 8.11

2. Jack holder 5.00

3. Kyle newman 6.51

4. Todd kurtz 5.96

5. Brady kurtz 7.54

6. Paul starke 4.79

7. Nico covatti 4.21

1. Brady

2. Todd

3. Charles

4. Cameron Heeps

5. Pontus

6. Jack Holder

7. Paul

Sorry think that is too much pressure to put on young Brady's shoulders, you are putting two second strings up to heat leader status If you want to do that you need a consistent number one.

• Like 1

Done a team (almost) with Josh back. Had to leave the reserves though as they are hard to predict. Plus I think personaly that one of them will have to be a fast track rider?

Olly Allen

Josh Grajczonek

Brady Kurtz

Jack Holder

Paul Starke

34.37 leaving 8.03.

I understood that Olle was retiring, and that 2014 was his last season. Shoulder popping out too easy was the reason.

1. Josh grajczonek 8.11

2. Jack holder 5.00

3. Kyle newman 6.51

4. Todd kurtz 5.96

5. Brady kurtz 7.54

6. Paul starke 4.79

7. Nico covatti 4.21

That would be an awesome line- up as I think that Kyle will have an amazing season and will be a good 8.00 average imo.

How about

Josh G

Brady

Anders Mellgren

Rasmus Jensen

Todd Kurtz

Jack Holder

ANO 3.00

Josh is a consistent no.1. Anders is great value on 6.57 and I was most impressed with Rasmussen on his visits to the ota

• Like 2

Kyle Newman will be at Plymouth next season. He's been offered the captaincy too.

• Like 1

Sorry think that is too much pressure to put on young Brady's shoulders, you are putting two second strings up to heat leader status If you want to do that you need a consistent number one.

Didn't do Darcy any harm and I believe this lad is I'm the same mould. Charles is capable of achieving a 7 IMO improving every season. Good thing about this set up is strength in depth, all of the 2014 Rebs are capable of beating anyone at our place, we need continuity, adding a couple of new faces each year.

Didn't do Darcy any harm and I believe this lad is I'm the same mould.

;)