British Speedway Forum

Is this this year's speedway track telephone directory Nick? ;)

It was a perfectly readable league table when I pasted it to the post, don't know what happened there? 😂

i tried those numbers and got the local chippy :shock:

• Like 2

Good morning folks! I have just joined and am looking forward to contributing to this forum and also to tomorrow night's PL Pairs at the Oaktree Arena.

Premier League Pairs today. Weather forecast looks favourable.

going to miss it, not being on the tv.

And why would it be on TV?

SKY probably spat the dummy the day after last years' event saying that unless the home team (or whatever team contains boy wonder Morris) win, irrespective whether the ref follows the rules or not, we're not going to show it!!!!!!!!!! lol

Premier League Pairs today. Weather forecast looks favourable.

Welcome 'ATB'. Have been looking forward to this for weeks especially after missing the speedway last week and no meeting the week before. Well up for a goods night racing. Hope the track is well prepared which will be a big ask after a full day of hot weather. Don't want anybody throwing their dummies out their prams (ala Mr Vissing) do we?

And why would it be on TV?

SKY probably spat the dummy the day after last years' event saying that unless the home team (or whatever team contains boy wonder Morris) win, irrespective whether the ref follows the rules or not, we're not going to show it!!!!!!!!!! lol

i just thought it was like hand and glove and sky would want to show a good meeting for once (excluding pl meets of course )

nicki barrett now available

nicki barrett now available

• Like 1

Williamson is certainly a COLOURFUL replacement!!

Fancy you not turning up at the OTA again Jenga. Too much for you seeing the home of the table topping Rebels? ;)

cruel luck again for the rebs. would have been more disappointed if i had turned up and the result was the same. still , there is always next year.

doc says i am only allowed so much excrement in any given 12 month period . tonight would have seen me off. maybe one day. congrats to the watches. commiserations to the rebels.

Good show by Kyle tonight but Ricky let us down not like him .

Kyles going the right way about getting himself a Somerset ride next season, that's for sure.

• Like 1