British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
CaptainAudi

Edinburgh 2015.

is branford a brit or aussie??

Rode in the British U21. Mums British I think Edited by Shads

is branford a brit or aussie??

Won the British u 21. .. British mum or grandparents?

Won the British u 21. .. British mum or grandparents?

aye... Thought there was some dual carry on sort of thing cheers. Edited by Arson fire
  • Like 1

Worked out we would have 16.12 left if we had to replace Sam & Justin, and there's no way we would be anything but 1.50/2.00 under the limit with what is left.

Not many options out there and everyone clamouring for the same eligible riders.

Need 2 fine wenches to fix up said sam and sedgy and save the boys from the quarantine rules.

Any takers out there gals ????

• Like 2

I can see Theo and Rusty coming in if Sam and Sedgy are counted out

They wont be counted out.

Sam & Sedge will be back - maybe not quite in time for the weegies, who knows but I think they'll be back.

Keep the faith!

One good thing to come out of all this --- Mister Blobby has clearly been told by the management to zip up and post nothing!

• Like 4

Sam & Sedge will be back - maybe not quite in time for the weegies, who knows but I think they'll be back.

Keep the faith!

According to The Sun this morning John Campbell says the visa thing isn't an issue for Masters and Sedgmen . Everything is cleared . Mind you that is The Sun and not Kinvig in the Smugburgh Evening News

Sun today EEN tomorrow.

Interesting that the EEN's speedway reporter has the same initials as Rangers major shareholder.

Do we ever see the 2 of them in the same place?

According to The Sun this morning John Campbell says the visa thing isn't an issue for Masters and Sedgmen . Everything is cleared . Mind you that is The Sun and not Kinvig in the Smugburgh Evening News

masters is over 7 and sedgman 0.01 under and both in top 3 of aussie championships so easier to make a case to authorities i guess.

• Like 1

masters is over 7 and sedgman 0.01 under and both in top 3 of aussie championships so easier to make a case to authorities i guess.

cant see either having a problem meeting the criteria as you state. Lets just hope that the'red tape' is sorted in time for clubs to act as sponsors again so that teams can be at full strength for the start of the season