British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
CaptainAudi

Edinburgh 2015.

Personally, I hope Cook stays in the PL, without him Berwick fans will have less to moan about

• Like 1

Interesting.

The other reserve needs to be a strong one then.

or you keep Fox and a really strong top end.

Cook Masters Sedgman Tabaka plus1 Fox Clegg

What does that leave for the plus1?

or you keep Fox and a really strong top end.

Cook Masters Sedgman Tabaka plus1 Fox Clegg

What does that leave for the plus1?

5.59. Which could give us a good team again. (Although I'd swap Joszef for Kev Wolbert and leave 5.40)

However, I agree with TS, despite us proving you can win things with a low scoring reserve pairing, I would rather have a stronger reserve.

Edited by MonarchsMitchy

There is a rumour that Fox might not be coming back next year.

If he did come, it would be a bit of a risk at reserve - he wasn't great away from home.

Also not sure that Joe T would be risked. Still a way to go to get his form back after his bad injury.

Haven't worked it out properly but I think there would be 5+ remaining after your your selection.

Would you prefer to face the Ippo team as announced/suggested or the Monarchs one you are suggesting?????

Possibly the most important part of the Witches line up is yet to be announced so no comment!

From the top 5 Id say it would quite similar

Cook/King Masters/Tungate Sedgman/Manzares Tabaka/Heeps Plus1/Hawkins

The 3 point No7s could cancel each other out so its down to whether our new guy would be beeter than Fox.

Worth watching Id say. Could go either way.

I know gazc but sometimes when people go fishing....they get a bite. B.t.w I wasnt fishing although ive got a huge rod....big tackle....lol but I leave the big whoppers to mc1874.

I havent been on chatzone for ages cant get past the em.tv archives some cracking races on there.

This whole concept that you think you've got someone to bite...eh not really. You are not worth expending the energy even replying too. Decent tigers fans like Paulco who bring something whitty and intelligent to the table have all the time for. You calling me names on here well simple just reported you to the administrator and that's all I am saying get the personal remarks off Edited by mc1874

This whole concept that you think you've got someone to bite...eh not really. You are not worth expending the energy even replying too. Decent tigers fans like Paulco who bring something whitty and intelligent to the table have all the time for. You calling me names on here well simple just reported you to the administrator and that's all I am saying get the personal remarks off

Was thinking the same myself reported him/her for what may i ask if what i think it is for you get called worse than that in a school playground FFS petty very petty.

Possibly the most important part of the Witches line up is yet to be announced so no comment!

From the top 5 Id say it would quite similar

Cook/King Masters/Tungate Sedgman/Manzares Tabaka/Heeps Plus1/Hawkins

The 3 point No7s could cancel each other out so its down to whether our new guy would be beeter than Fox.

Worth watching Id say. Could go either way.

I agree, and bear in mind this is my personal opinion:

Cook > King

Masters > Tungate

Sedgmen = Manzares

Heeps = Tabaka

5.5-odd (example - Anders Thomsen ) = Hawkins

Clegg < 3.00-odd (example - Olly Greenwood)

Fox < 5.00 (example - Arthur Sissis)

Cleggy is a good lad, and he wont let you down, obviously it will take a little time for him to adjust to the PL, but he is one for the future, and surely thats what a reserve is all about, not a foreigner who will never be better than a 4 pointer, If Fox doesnt come back, you could do a lot worse than signing Novatril, in my opinion a better prospect than Fox and on a par with Manzares, but of course he would start off on a 5 point average.

• Like 1

I agree, and bear in mind this is my personal opinion:

Cook > King

Masters > Tungate

Sedgmen = Manzares

Heeps = Tabaka

5.5-odd (example - Anders Thomsen ) = Hawkins

Clegg < 3.00-odd (example - Olly Greenwood)

Fox < 5.00 (example - Arthur Sissis)

Anders forgot all about him if he is on it someone could do a lot worse than Anders on his average very good rider if his bikes are right.

Anders forgot all about him if he is on it someone could do a lot worse than Anders on his average very good rider if his bikes are right.

Think he's on a 5.23 or similar, and would definately take him on that as a second string!

Cook 9.19

Tabaka 6.00/Wolbert 6.19

Sedgmen 6.99

Thomsen 5.23

Masters 8.23

Clegg 3.00

3.86/3.67 left.

Cleggy is a good lad, and he wont let you down, obviously it will take a little time for him to adjust to the PL, but he is one for the future, and surely thats what a reserve is all about, not a foreigner who will never be better than a 4 pointer, If Fox doesnt come back, you could do a lot worse than signing Novatril, in my opinion a better prospect than Fox and on a par with Manzares, but of course he would start off on a 5 point average.

In my opinion, once If Aaron was to come back next year with the equipment he finished the season on, he would hit a 5 point average again.

He's seen all the tracks now and knows that's what, so I'd put my savings on him coming back stronger next year with less pressure on him to perform!

Anders final average before being released was 5.68 as i say on good machinery would easily add to that very good young rider but wether he would be willing to come back over who knows he was losing money over here apparently.

Anders final average before being released was 5.68 as i say on good machinery would easily add to that very good young rider but wether he would be willing to come back over who knows he was losing money over here apparently.

Was it as high as that?? Green sheet Issue 30 on the bspa website says he was only 5.23 when replaced?

Was it as high as that?? Green sheet Issue 30 on the bspa website says he was only 5.23 when replaced?

If you go to the final issue his final average is 5.68 can only imagine that there was still some meeting's to add after issue 30.