British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Islander15

Rye House 2015

Thought the new boys Danyon, Alfie and George looked good today. Robert seems to have lost weight from what I remember of him in the past.

Kyle and had one stint of about 5 laps, think he blew an engine, Sam and Luke looked a little nervous maybe because was a little greasy.

There's a world of difference between doing a few solo laps and going into a first bend 4 abreast. You can't judge these boys until they've had a full season

There's a world of difference between doing a few solo laps and going into a first bend 4 abreast. You can't judge these boys until they've had a full season

I have been going to watch speedway for long enough to realise that, but they looked really committed on the laps they did, that's all I was trying to say.

The real test is if the colours run once they've been through the wash. Not overly keen on the design/colour of them myself but makes the team look a more professional outfit.

The real test is if the colours run once they've been through the wash. Not overly keen on the design/colour of them myself but makes the team look a more professional outfit.

Would've preferred more yellow & blue in the design

Would've preferred more yellow & blue in the design

Agreed. Assuming the black/grey are restart colours. All well and good having a new sponsor and race suits but it'd be nice to keep a little more of the club's identity too.

Just seen pictures of the suits they look horrible!

Is everyone copying Eastbourne?

No. What makes you think that?

Because since we Joined the league and said we were using team suits and matching bike covers others have adopted the race suits

Because since we Joined the league and said we were using team suits and matching bike covers others have adopted the race suits

think thats just all in your head. if you really beleive that your deluded IMO.

Edited by Mr Blobby

think thats just all in your head. if you really beleive that your deluded IMO.

Why should I be deluded? I just said what has been said before so its whoever else that has said it that is deluded not me I merely pass on the message.

Is the race suit your profile pic because I would pay to see someone race in that!

Why should I be deluded? I just said what has been said before so its whoever else that has said it that is deluded not me I merely pass on the message.

Is the race suit your profile pic because I would pay to see someone race in that!

no one has asked or said other teams are copying eastbourne other than yourelf.

no one has asked or said other teams are copying eastbourne other than yourelf.

do you follow me everywhere or talk to everyone I talk to, no did you have team suits last year?

how can someone with a mr blobby avitar say that

it's hard to take them seriously

how can someone with a mr blobby avitar say that

it's hard to take them seriously