British Speedway Forum
Islander15

Confirmed Signings For 2015

Usual NL rubbish, Cradley will win it again (yawn), Coventry will finish bottom with their 7 reserve riders, may as well wrap it up now. Supposed to be bringing youngster on when really, it's giving all those 'has beens' a second chance, money talks, win at all costs again, more nails in the riddled coffin..

Coventrys seven reserves ?? I can see 1 x 3 pointer so far, and enough points left to sign two decent riders and another reserve, the League points limit has made for much more sharing around of the top talent thats available, for instance Cradley only 1 x 8+ rider, Brum have 2 x 8+ riders, Mildenhall 1 x 8+, Kent 1 x 8+ and Im expecting RH to have an 8+ rider.

Some riders including Josh Bates have opted to give the NL a miss in 2015, and Im hearing maybe Sarj, may have done the same. The major problem as i see it is for a rider such as Ash Morris who is returning from a major injury, where will he be able to ride ? I dont see many Teams if any being able to fit him in.

Edited by greyhoundp

With loads of weak teams in the league will we have the same outcry as with we did with scunthope or because of the points limit will the criticism not be forth coming

it does not matter what the rules are, somebody WILL have a whinge about them.

Usual NL rubbish, Cradley will win it again (yawn), Coventry will finish bottom with their 7 reserve riders, may as well wrap it up now. Supposed to be bringing youngster on when really, it's giving all those 'has beens' a second chance, money talks, win at all costs again, more nails in the riddled coffin..

What a stupid post,how are clegg and greaves has beens!the team being assembled for next year by us is what the nl is all about.kids who have come thru the ranks are now our number 1and 2.3 riders who have to prove themselves

Btw agree the previous few years were not to my liking ie Roynon blackbird worrall starke but no one can critisize our current signings for next season

Just to come back on track

Stoke sign Lee Payne and Ryan McDonald.

• Like 1

Bad fan.

• Like 1

David Mason New signing for Eagles

Bad fan.

How much you want to bet cradley will win Ron?

Really surprised to see Ben Hopwood hasnt got a Team spot yet, nor Benji Compton, Luke Chessell, are they going to Rye House, they all deserve a Team Place.

Shaun Tedham makes it 6 for Stoke

David Mason is Eagles number 1.

• Like 1

David Mason is Eagles number 1.

I tried saying this but no one noticed!

Adam Kirby completes the Birmingham team.