British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
customhouseregular

World Champion 2015

Just shows what a good sport we have when there are so many that could be World champ in that 15 and also the ones outside who could get consistent and become a champ in years to come.

Ih he continues like he finished KK could be there, Tai as stated no pressure on him and Iversen coming back from Injury throw in Nicki and Greg, Hampel and Holder. Wow we have a good year ahead just a shame Emil, Darcy Laguta and Vaculik are not in it. New boys Majec Jensen and Doyley

Lets go racing

Two European Champions and a rider who was magic in the final SEC round, all missing from the GP series. Our loss I think.

• Like 1

Two European Champions and a rider who was magic in the final SEC round, all missing from the GP series. Our loss I think.

Such a shame Emil,Laguta,Ward (his fault) and to a lesser exstent Kildemand.

At least we should be able to see most of them in SEC 2015. I for one enjoyed last year's series more than some of the GP's.

Just shows what a good sport we have when there are so many that could be World champ in that 15 and also the ones outside who could get consistent and become a champ in years to come.

Ih he continues like he finished KK could be there, Tai as stated no pressure on him and Iversen coming back from Injury throw in Nicki and Greg, Hampel and Holder. Wow we have a good year ahead just a shame Emil, Darcy Laguta and Vaculik are not in it. New boys Majec Jensen and Doyley

Lets go racing

if he rides the same as he did all season KK wins it.

Dont forget he missed a gp (same as Greg) and then scored only 14 out of the next 3 when clearly unfit, and only lost the title by 8 points.

KK in my mind has to be favourite to win it

Dont forget he missed a gp (same as Greg) and then scored only 14 out of the next 3 when clearly unfit, and only lost the title by 8 points.

Big shout Gavan, that knee injury really cost him has a chance can see him only getting on the rostrum at best though should be an interesting series.

Don't forget that Tai missed a GP and struggled with injuries all year. Not saying he would have won if this was not the case but Greg KK & Tai were a level above this year IMO.

I don't think KK has the mental strength to sustain a real challenge for the title. Yes he did well when nobody expected him to win it but under pressure he's as likely to score 4 points as he is 14.

• Like 2

I don't think KK has the mental strength to sustain a real challenge for the title. Yes he did well when nobody expected him to win it but under pressure he's as likely to score 4 points as he is 14.

He was flying at the start and at the end but in 4 gp's he scored 14 points when he had the injury.

I think he stepped up last season and this could be his year and if he is around the 5/1 mark will be carrying my cash

Not sure about that Mr. B.

Not sure about that Mr. B.

We shall see, I certainly wouldn't be putting any money on him winning it.

I like KK and would be happy if he did win it but I just don't think he's got that extra 5-10% mentally to get him through.

I can see where Blazeaway is coming from

KK did very well early on, then the accident stopped a good run, he got back into it again, but when that bit extra was needed at the end of the gp year, he flunked it as if mental pressure got to him.

With help he could get to overcome it. We shall see.

We shall see, I certainly wouldn't be putting any money on him winning it.

I like KK and would be happy if he did win it but I just don't think he's got that extra 5-10% mentally to get him through.

Too many variables over a 12 series Championship to lay out cash, but if all 15 compete in all 12 whilst fully fit I'd still back KK.

Too many variables over a 12 series Championship to lay out cash, but if all 15 compete in all 12 whilst fully fit I'd still back KK.

I'd back Holder, Tai and Greg before him given that scenario.