British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
OveFundinFan

2015 Speedway Gp Challange

F-s-p I also wonder why Jensen was allowed to ride in the Danish qualifiers but was told that he could since he was a Danish citizen which was

the only thing that matters for SGP/SWC and etc...

Svemo's website does not say anything about license/nationality since it's blank for Jensen however since he is also listed

for Vargarna in Allsvenskan as guest rider, he have to have a Swedish license since he wouldn't be allowed to be a guest rider otherwise.

http://ta.svemo.se/Public/Pages/TeamSections.aspx?TeamId=378

http://ta.svemo.se/Public/Pages/TeamSections.aspx?TeamId=360

Edited by Ghostwalker

F-s-p I also wonder why Jensen was allowed to ride in the Danish qualifiers but was told that he could since he was a Danish citizen which was

the only thing that matters for SGP/SWC and etc...

Svemo's website does not say anything about license/nationality since it's blank for Jensen however since he is also listed

for Vargarna in Allsvenskan as guest rider, he have to have a Swedish license since he wouldn't be allowed to be a guest rider otherwise.

http://ta.svemo.se/Public/Pages/TeamSections.aspx?TeamId=378

http://ta.svemo.se/Public/Pages/TeamSections.aspx?TeamId=360

Danish quali's are just Danish quali's. SGP quali in Abensberg if a FIM meeting where he's listed as DK.

Danish quali's are just Danish quali's. SGP quali in Abensberg if a FIM meeting where he's listed as DK.

I don't know about the rules fo SGP/SWC eligibility , but as I wrote there is no doubt that Jensen uses a Swedish license in the Swedish league

racing this season since he is listed as a guest rider for Vargarna and guest riders are limited to Swedish licensed riders only.

Also Holta rode SGP/SWC on different licenses/nationalities but I don't know what the rules say.

Edited by Ghostwalker

Lambert rode in the GB under 21s (and the senior GB semi) but he could not go any further due to his license. Rasmus Jensen would I assume be the same, can ride at Danish level but could not go any further unless the Swedes nominate him.

I don't know about the rules fo SGP/SWC eligibility , but as I wrote there is no doubt that Jensen uses a Swedish license in the Swedish league

racing this season since he is listed as a guest rider for Vargarna and guest riders are limited to Swedish licensed riders only.

That is not possible. Jensen rode in Abensberg with a DMU license and the Danish nationality.

Riders can't have multiple licenses.

That is not possible. Jensen rode in Abensberg with a DMU license and the Danish nationality.

I know that is what so strange.

He couldn't ride in Abensberg for DK unless he was on a Danish license and at the same time he can't ride for both Dackarna and Vargarna in

Sweden unless he has a Swedish license. The rules are very clear regarding that matter (rule * 5.21.1 Gästförare)

http://multi.mediapaper.nu/?PubId=DD68E34B36A2C71B3560BAEA4565AD03

Avtal om gästkontrakt kan endast slutas mellan klubb och Svensklicensierad förare

A deal regarding guest rider contract can only be signed between the club and a Swedish licensed rider

So the question is how he can ride under Danish flag in the GP-qualifier at the same time as he is registered for two teams in Sweden which required a Swedish license?

Edited by Ghostwalker

I know that is what so strange.

He couldn't ride in Abensberg for DK unless he was on a Danish license and at the same time he can't ride for both Dackarna and Vargarna in

Sweden unless he has a Swedish license. The rules are very clear regarding that matter (rule * 5.21.1 Gästförare)

http://multi.mediapaper.nu/?PubId=DD68E34B36A2C71B3560BAEA4565AD03

So the question is how he can ride under Danish flag in the GP-qualifier at the same time as he is registered for two teams in Sweden which required a Swedish license?

Svemo's blooper.

Svemo's blooper.

How were they supposed to know over half a year ago that Jensen would ride in the GP-qualifiers for Denmark?

All licenses and team registrations were made in October/November last year.

Are you sure about that?

I have sent an email to Tony Olsson asking for clarification regarding Swedish licenses and riding in the GP-qualification for another nations federation.

I was thinking that what country the rider represent perhaps is only dependent on nationality regardless of what national license the rider uses.

So since Rasmus Jensen is still a Danish citizens he will represent DMU/DK in the GP/SWC/SC +qualifications to those.

Edited by Ghostwalker

Are you sure about that?

I have sent an email to Tony Olsson asking for clarification regarding Swedish licenses and riding in the GP-qualification for another nations federation.

I was thinking that what country you represent perhaps is only dependent on nationality regardless of Nation.

So since Rasmus Jensen is still a Danish citizens he will represent DMU/DK in the GP/SWC/SC +qualifications to those.

Good thing U asked. We wait now.

It license for GP but passport for SWC. As evidence I once again use Robert Lambert as my example, he's riding for GB but they could not put him forward for the Under 21 titles.

It license for GP but passport for SWC. As evidence I once again use Robert Lambert as my example, he's riding for GB but they could not put him forward for the Under 21 titles.

When talking about just one discipline, thats about spot on. GP meaning qualis and U21's as well.

EDIT page 144 from this one. http://www.fim-live.com/en/library/download/46722/download/Library/no_cache/1/

Edited by f-s-p

Are you sure about that?

Yes, on the official starting list and official results he is listed as a DMU licenced rider.

Another case:

Theo Pijper rides with a FFM (France) license in the Longtrack GP's but he represents KNMV (The Netherlands) in the Longtrack Teams.

Tony Olsson confirms that Rasmus Jensen have a Swedish license and that he is a Danish citizen.

He didn't know or want to answer why Rasmus was allowed to ride in the Danish qualifiers and said that

it was something I had to ask DMU about.

Edited by Ghostwalker

Tony Olsson confirms that Rasmus Jensen have a Swedish license and that he is a Danish citizen.

He didn't know or want to answer why Rasmus was allowed to ride in the Danish qualifiers and said that

it was something I had to ask DMU about.

So it is a svemo blooper. If Jensen has been given a license from his own/DMU federation, Svemo just cant give him another one. From Svemo/DMU point of view, this situation needs to be clarified.