British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
greyhoundp

League Top Three

There seems to be a lot of expectation on Zach at Birmingham, he'll have to live up to it or the Brummies will have a long tail.

He looked very good at the P&P day.

when you see a young lad ride 3 great laps & then throw it into the air fence without any pressure, you may wonder what was he doing. He was trying to entertain you instead of using his head & keeping what he had got.This will be seen at all tracks this season but, the ones who learn from it will maybe riding for the team who wins the league.enjoy.

POINT: he probably wasn't racing anyone!! There's a difference

POINT: he probably wasn't racing anyone!! There's a difference

That went well didn't it! I can't reply on this thing

Birmingham to win the league ???? after last nights heavy loss think a few people might be having a re-think

Birmingham to come 7 or 8 need a more evenly spread team. Cradley will be up there. Hoping Eastbourne will be to

My top 3, in order of how I think they'll finish

1 Cradley, can see them blowing away most teams at home again, and maybe only dropping a few away points

2 Mildenhall, look quite strong at 1-5, and think they will have a great year, wish Kent had kept hold of Connor Coles

3 hardest to predict for me, one of Kent, Eastbourne or Stoke, all could win against the top teams at home, away points are priceless to get amongst the top 3, would love it to be Kent, but think it will probably be Eastbourne

• Like 1

Cradley will win the league but after that is anyone's guess tbh.Very even looking teams with some young riders coming through.Will be interesting to see how they all get on.

From a Mildenhall point of view I think we've a solid line up.Looking forward to seeing Coles and Mountain progress.Hopefully Coles can hit the ground running and give himself some confidence.

Kingston is probably the fastest person I've seen around Mildenhall.If he has learnt the throttle goes the other way he is an absolute bargain on a sub 5.Will add at least 2/3 points to that.Especially in a watered down league.

Haven't seen anything of Bacon and Ruddick other than p&p but you can't really judge them on that.

Looking forward to another year following the lads.Whatever happens it's going to be a decent year

Mildenhall will be strong. Halsey will be as dominant a number 1 for you as others have. Coles, Mountain and Kingston will likely make a mockery of their start average, putting 1 - 3 points on each. As long as one or other reserve is scoring respectably, at least, then the pussycats will be up there.

• Like 1

I think Mildenhall line up in a very similar way to Kent, Rye House & Stoke.

Each has a potent number 1 with good support from 3,4 & 5 so any riders upping their averages will be crucial and Mildenhall are in a strong position for that.

IMO I think Stoke have the edge with a stronger number 2 and Tedham at reserve would have been riding for the last few seasons barring the stupid over 30's rule.

Mildenhall are next in the pack for me with marginally more experienced reserves and it only takes one of these to settle quickly and a serious charge could take place.

Kent & Rye are almost identical. Inexperienced reserves at any level of racing and number 2's who have league experience but need to kick on.

Either way I think it will be a very close season but im going to stick with my gut feeling of

Cradley, Stoke, Eastbourne in that order.

Edited by Sings4Kings
  • Like 1