British Speedway Forum

Wozniak announced on Twitter he is now riding tonight, don't know who he replaces.

Wozniak announced on Twitter he is now riding tonight, don't know who he replaces.

Predictable that they are slowly pulling out one after another.

Credit to Magic who is coming to represent Poole in this whilst Adrian who rode in the same meeting yesterday says he won't

Guess it shows where the commitment lies.

Wozniak replaced Thorssell who has withdrew due to feeling unwell

Edited by mdmc82

Is there anyone going to this meeting who would be able to text updates to the Updates site? If so, could you please send me a private message, remembering to include your mobile number (I can't always respond straight away....3 kids and all that!).

Thanks

It would seem AJ may genuinely be ill. If thats the case then I apologise. Still a shame he won't be there.

Still looking for a texter for this meeting, can anyone help please?

Thanks

Typical Aussie. Did he say the same when the NZ GP was this early the last few seasons?

I'm failing to see his point - the season officially started on March 15th and whilst some people have some leeway on that with their first meeting, why does matter if it's a League match, individual or the ELRC? He should be prepared and be prepared to race anybody.

• Like 1

Shame it's not on a different track where it's not going to be who gates wins. Hopefully it will be a good meeting.

Change the bloody record ffs!

Shame it's not on a different track where it's not going to be who gates wins. Hopefully it will be a good meeting.

I've been to 4 meetings this week and the most passing was at Leicester.

• Like 1

Still looking for a texter for this meeting, can anyone help please?

Thanks

Sue tried to pm you with possible contact for heat info, but am getting message that you cannot receive pms.

Andy Warren from Swindon LinkSport is at Leicester and usually sends tweets of heat results if this is of any help. His tag is @AndyWarren.

• Like 1

http://www.speedwaygp.com/_mobile/article/4002/cold-start-for-early-elrc

Is it just me or does Holder always have something to moan about if something doesn't go his way?

Is he getting his excuses in now incase he has a shocking night

I've been to 4 meetings this week and the most passing was at Leicester.

Must have been to the wrong meetings then.

Is this meeting being shown on bet365 or anywhere else?

@Paul_Burbidge: No passes so far in the #ELRC. But some textbook gating from Iversen, Zagar, Lindgren and Andersen. #speedway