British Speedway Forum

Harris just testing his bikes again,they seem Ok ,they still can't do 4 Laps

Not the only one, a lot of the riders seem to be having retirements due to bike problems.

And now add Harris to those taking the piss. Why do riders find it acceptable to pull out of individual meetings? They don't do it in league meetings.

What's up with Bomber tonight?. I thought after all the talk in the close season, we were going to see a new Bomber. Sadly it doest look that way. No doubt he will have an excuse, He always does!

Edited by tyler42

What's up with Bomber tonight?. I thought after all the talk in the close season, we were going to see a new Bomber. Sadly it doest look that way. Maybe there is a reason for his poor showing tonight. I hope it's only a blip, because there's nothing better than seeing Bomber blasting round the outside.

To be honest, nobody is going to be blasting round the outside at Leicester.

Confirmed on Twitter that Harris has withdrawn due to a groin strain.

Edited by mdmc82

And now add Harris to those taking the piss. Why do riders find it acceptable to pull out of individual meetings? They don't do it in league meetings.

The clues in the name.

To be honest, nobody is going to be blasting round the outside at Leicester.

Confirmed on Twitter that Harris has withdrawn due to a groin strain.

That old chestnut rears it ugly head again. The dreaded groin strain

The clues in the name.

I see, so individual meetings are free of charge to the viewing public and therefore they cant expect riders to complete their scheduled rides?

I see, so individual meetings are free of charge to the viewing public and therefore they cant expect riders to complete their scheduled rides?

Er no riders are non obliged to ride in them, on the same token, if they are injured they are injured, if the track Doctor rules you out of a meeting then theres nothing the fans can do about it, that would also apply to league.

• Like 1

So Doyle wins. Will he be staying around to collect the trophy or will he leave like last night at Coventry when he left instead of coming out with his team?

Er no riders are non obliged to ride in them, on the same token, if they are injured they are injured, if the track Doctor rules you out of a meeting then theres nothing the fans can do about it, that would also apply to league.

Yes they are obliged.

Harris has posted:

Thanks to everyone for my well wishes. I have hurt my right leg, I tried to race however it was clear after race 1 that I was struggling and in my 2nd race it was clear to me that I was not able to ride safely for myself and with others so I withdrew from the meeting on medical grounds. Really gutted and sorry to my fans. I'm now at home resting up

• Like 1

Harris has posted:

Thanks to everyone for my well wishes. I have hurt my right leg, I tried to race however it was clear after race 1 that I was struggling and in my 2nd race it was clear to me that I was not able to ride safely for myself and with others so I withdrew from the meeting on medical grounds. Really gutted and sorry to my fans. I'm now at home resting up

Dont believe him at all usual excuses

• Like 2

AJ has pulled out of the ELRC due to sickness and will be replaced by Richard Lawson.

Why couldn't Adrian get the same flight as Magic and represent Swindon in this meeting tomorrow?

Maybe as it's his testimonial he has other things to do after the meeting than a rider just in it.

Crikey never thought I'd be sticking up for Adrian:-)

• Like 1

Dont believe him at all usual excuses

Maybe that says more about you as a person. When does Harris ever make excuses in EL. Not when riding for coventry he doesn't or when guesting for others.

• Like 4

Maybe that says more about you as a person. When does Harris ever make excuses in EL. Not when riding for coventry he doesn't or when guesting for others.

Why because i dont blindly believe everything people say? How many times has he blamed his engines etc for being pants in thr GP.