British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
greyhoundp

Betting Odds To Win The Pl

There is no way Rye House will finish bottom of the pile. What do journalists know anyway. They're only fans with a pen

Agree it's just one mans opinion, no more or no less.

I do agree with his top 6 though but maybe in a slightly different order. The one in the top 6 I'm not entirely sure of is Peterborough but I think they'll still squeeze in.

Just a little nibble

1 Ipswich

2 Glasgow

3 Workington

4 Edinburgh

5 Somerset

6 Peterborough

7 Sheffield

8 Rye House

9 Newcastle

10 Berwick

11 Redcar

12 Plymouth

13 Scunthorpe

what are you doing putting Workington in the top 6. think you may have just ruined the comets season. every year we get saddled with pos league champions and this year we were underdogs. you have just spoiled our season by putting us in the top 6.. GRRRR.

• Like 1

what are you doing putting Workington in the top 6. think you may have just ruined the comets season. every year we get saddled with pos league champions and this year we were underdogs. you have just spoiled our season by putting us in the top 6.. GRRRR.

if thats how it works here goes -

1 WORKY

2-12 the rest in any order

13 Ipswich

Scunny bottom? u havin a laff? our team is built like sheffields, win all our matches at home, sneak a couple away,according to some fans thats a league winning side!!!

Scunny bottom? u havin a laff? our team is built like sheffields, win all our matches at home, sneak a couple away,according to some fans thats a league winning side!!!

IMO Sheffield have a bigger home advantage than Scunthorpe. Lunna needs to adapt very quickly and I feel the PL might be a step to early for Perks however I am happy to be proven wrong.....

perks had a great meeting last night .. very dark horse in my opinion the new lewis kerr/blackburn...... :t: ..

IMO Sheffield have a bigger home advantage than Scunthorpe. Lunna needs to adapt very quickly and I feel the PL might be a step to early for Perks however I am happy to be proven wrong.....

Scunthorpe has never had much home advantage because of training and practice sessions at EWR open to all riders. BUT we have still managed to win the league!
  • Like 1

perks had a great meeting last night .. very dark horse in my opinion the new lewis kerr/blackburn...... :t: ..

Could say the same about Max Clegg!!

yea, forgot about max. hope he has a good season..