British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
racers and royals

Polish Promotion/relegation Sunday 4th October

I dont know if there are any Brit fans attending this match but it is one for which you had to pre register at the stadium (i think they did this in July) as per local police this is higher risk match otherwise you will not be allowed in when i was there in June for a match against Leszno they were talking about it as well i myself had no polish identity card at that time( i dont reside in Poland but i use to have one)

And people are envious of Polish Speedway?

I'm certainly envious of the quality of racing & atmosphere!

• Like 1

... which means Nicki has to pay a fine of 30,000 zl, but Mr. Gajewski has to pay nothing at all, with his 8,000 zl being suspended.

Come on, this is a totally unfair verdict against Nicki - he does not seem to have any friends in Poland, they are on a whitch hunt for him.

I am very disappointed and don't agree at all with this verdict. Even the Red Card for Nicki after the collision with Doyle and Przedpelski seemed like a bad joke against him.

Now this disgraceful verdict against him - is there no justice in Poland, I ask?

Pedersen deserves his fine for what he did but Gajewski has got away with nothing more than a slap onthe wrist.

If he hadn't entered Pedersen's bay, which is against the rules, then nothing would have happened. Its a poor decision by the Polish authority.

I'm certainly envious of the quality of racing & atmosphere!

An atmosphere of aggression and conflict like football that needs not only to segregate fans but also 'pre-register' them before certain flashpoint matches? An atmosphere where supporters earn their clubs fines for violent conduct? An atmosphere where fans invade the track during a race to steal the opposition's flag? Lovely!

If that's success give me failure any day.

No thank you, no matter what the racing!

Edited by rmc
  • Like 1

Good afternoon. This stream working well for me - it comes complete with Daria too Alan!

http://livefree-001-site1.mywindowshosting.com/looknij/nsport.htm

Reluctantly i am Red carding you and fining you 10 zlotys (suspended ) for this as it won't work for me. :lol:

Good old Sopcast is fine for the speedway and my lust !! :lol:

Cheers mate. Alan.

• Like 1

Is gorzow definately on, the stream i have open at the moment has grudzaidz v torun in bottom left.

I love Daria's dress, but not too sure about the "tiger's tail" hairdo. -still she's not too impressed with mine ! :lol:

Is gorzow definately on, the stream i have open at the moment has grudzaidz v torun in bottom left.

Always trust Racers and Royals. :lol: Grudziadz-Torun it is !! :t: Alan

In England the few spectators are too old and too few to start any kind of fight. :lol:

How is Tomasz's back ? Miraculous recovery after a back rub from the start girls :lol: ?

• Like 1

Looking forward to this one, enjoyed the match N Sport + showed at this track earlier in the season against Gorzow. Hopefully similar action today.

Tipping a narrow away win today, 42-48, & Torun a step closer to the playoffs.

• Like 1

All together now, singalong "Why are we waiting, why are we waiting...." :lol:

Anyone got a non choppy stream? I've tried about a dozen and they're all crap.

Sopcast absolutely fine.

The one Mike C posted at top is working fine with me.

How Jelenewski wasnt excluded is beyond me, then sods law, 1-5 to 5-1.

• Like 1

I reckon he must have had a really good back rub. :lol:

Brilliant start for Grudziadz. Certainly livens the meeting up.

Anyone any idea why a hold up after 3 heats ?