British Speedway Forum
mdmc82

Coventry Bees V Wolves Friday 27th March

Pleased with that. That PK, who was it said he was past it?

Thanks to SilverBee for the entertaining texts :D and Fozzie for the updates. keeping those of us from a far informed :t:

• Like 1

Didn't expect that to be that close but I think thats more down to PK being bloody awesome rather than the Bees not being as good as I thought. A wins a win though these days.

Well done coventry bees 😄

Shame Wolves won the TR 8-1 as didn't really reflect the difference in the 2 teams during the meeting.

Bees did miss Robson but when you take in to account it was a off night for Hans and Garrity who both had bike problems the win was great.

Bees rider of the night for me was James Sarjeant. He dropped only 1 point to a wolves rider all night and that was PK. Loving watching it develop as a rider.

For Wolves PK was on fire. By far their rider of the night. However if he had a off night, it could have been a very different night when relying so heavily on one rider (Wells was consistent as well)

Great to hear the supremes cd had been destroyed as well 👍

Bring on Monday 😄

Edited by mdmc82

They really scared me for a second there. Thought the score would've been bigger than it was but at least we won.

I had Karlsson down for 4 points before the meeting. How wrong was I? Wow. I can imagine that won't be the only time he scores like that from that position. Whilst he is a declining rider, he is still a heat leader and will make a mockery of the no.4 position.

Sarjeant really has come on leaps and bounds. He's just about as good as Garrity at Brandon now. Kylmakorpi was a bit forgettable but at least he scored more than the pole did. Andersen was poor.

Edited by Adam Vickers

Closer than most predicted but I reckon we can go to Monmore on Monday and win with the riders we have that go well at Wolves.

• Like 1

Peter Karlsson - total class tonight

One of the best I have seen Karlsson ride. He looked very confident.

Credit to Sarjeant as well

• Like 1

Well done coventry bees 😄

Shame Wolves won the TR 8-1 as didn't really reflect the difference in the 2 teams during the meeting.

Bees did miss Robson but when you take in to account it was a off night for Hans and Garrity who both had bike problems the win was great.

Bees rider of the night for me was James Sarjeant. He dropped only 1 point to a wolves rider all night and that was PK. Loving watching it develop as a rider.

For Wolves PK was on fire. By far their rider of the night. However if he had a off night, it could have been a very different night when relying so heavily on one rider (Wells was consistent as well)

Great to hear the supremes cd had been destroyed as well 👍

Bring on Monday 😄

Nice to begin with a win but you failed to mention wolves missing blackbird which was a big factor down at reserve !

Nice to begin with a win but you failed to mention wolves missing blackbird which was a big factor down at reserve !

Just as Robson would have been a big factor as capable of double scores and would have had a big say in the TR

Just as Robson would have been a big factor as capable of double scores and would have had a big say in the TR

Nobody has denied that but you pointed out the Bees missed Robbo but failed to mention Wolves missed Blackbird.

Well done coventry bees

Great to hear the supremes cd had been destroyed as well

Bring on Monday

How long before you can see James Sarjeant pushing for a place in the British World cup Team..... given his improvement and the Hard work he is putting in.?

Shocked at PK score after seeing it, what class that man has at 45 years of age!

• Like 4