Workington

1. Kenneth Hansen
2. Ricky Wells
3. Rene Bach
4. Rusty Harrison
5. Kyle Howarth
6. Nicki Barrett
7. Nathan Greaves

Hopefully the weather will allow this meeting to proceed after the previous weeks rain off against Berwick. Is it just me or is every Premier League team looking strong? Our lads will have to pick up their skirts and run like mad to beat Workington and the rest! :lol:
The most encouraging thing from the defeat up at Berwick was Steve Worrall's two heat wins. Keep that up Steve and the number 1 jacket is in good hands.
Does anyone know whether Kenneth Hansen will be riding or will the comets be using R/R ?

K.K.H. will be riding, subject to any fixture clash

Newcastle

Steve Worrall

Lewis Kerr

Christian Henry

Anton Rosen

Ludvig Lindgren

Lewis Rose

Simon Neilsen

Workington

1. Kenneth Hansen

2. Ricky Wells

3. Rene Bach

4. Rusty Harrison

5. Kyle Howarth

6. Nicki Barrett

7. Nathan Greaves

Hopefully the weather will allow this meeting to proceed after the previous weeks rain off against Berwick. Is it just me or is every Premier League team looking strong? Our lads will have to pick up their skirts and run like mad to beat Workington and the rest! :lol:
The most encouraging thing from the defeat up at Berwick was Steve Worrall's two heat wins. Keep that up Steve and the number 1 jacket is in good hands.
Does anyone know whether Kenneth Hansen will be riding or will the comets be using R/R ?

It's just you.

I know I am an outsider looking in, but to me the PL looks much more enticing than the EL. 'tis a pity PL meetings are not shown on TV as the few EL meetings I managed to see on Sky did not exactly enthrall me. Mind you, I can no longer get Sky Sports so it's academic really. :rofl:

• Like 2

Hoping to make it over for this one, I think over two legs it will be very close but hopefully Rene will prove the deciding factor for a Comet win!

Gutted, I wont make this meeting, a family christening takes priority :neutral: . Hoping for a safe meeting for all the riders , its early doors in the season :t: . Hopefully the job will be done on Saturday night at Worky :wink:

Diamonds will win (49-41) but overall win for the Comets I think

It's just you.

Arghhh!!

Lewi Kerr is injured following a crash whilst riding for Kings Lynn. He took a knock to the head so is out of the weekend Workington matches. This has weakened the Diamonds side as we will be using R/R (I believe).

I can see the comets giving us a stern test at Brough. We need a couple of riders into double figures otherwise we will find the comets too strong for us

Edited by dantodan

Lewi Kerr is injured following a crash whilst riding for Kings Lynn. He took a knock to the head so is out of the weekend Workington matches. This has weakened the Diamonds side as we will be using R/R (I believe).

I can see the comets giving us a stern test at Brough. We need a couple of riders into double figures otherwise we will find the comets too strong for us

He's been given the all clear to ride this weekend.....

http://www.newcastlediamonds.co/news/article.asp?id=100371

does the meeting still start at 18.30 / 1840 on sunday v worky as there is the small matter of the wear tyne derby taken place at 1600 down at the stadium of s . . .e involving over paid nancy boys

does the meeting still start at 18.30 / 1840 on sunday v worky as there is the small matter of the wear tyne derby taken place at 1600 down at the stadium of s . . .e involving over paid nancy boys

I think the word you are looking for is LIGHT. :D :D :D