British Speedway Forum
Tigerish

Sheffield Vs Redcar 02-04-15 Lc

Weather permitting, anyone think Redcar will get anything but a hiding in this fixture?

Weather permitting, anyone think Redcar will get anything but a hiding in this fixture?

Or any other fixture?

Hopefully the weather forecast improves, If on i think another 20 point win could be on cards !

sheffield to feel the wrath of the bears. remember the rye house result.. that's got you thinking..eh..

It should be another big win for the Tiger's. A chance for all the boy's to score a few points. Maybe Arthur could get his first win.

sheffield to feel the wrath of the bears. remember the rye house result.. that's got you thinking..eh..

Nope just gives Sheffield supporters a laugh when you post crap😂😂😂😂

Another Maximum for steady and another hammering for the teddy bears

[/quote

a hammering yes not so sure on a steady max,bjerre looking quick he could be a spoiler.

Edited by neb

We might get 30 on a good night or we might get 20

Weather forecast looks OK for this one, I'll be going along and I cant see anything other than a hefty tigers home win. Sissis still getting to grips however the rest of the boys are gonna take some beating around that track as time goes on, they look awesome.