British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
speedy1014

Wanted Wigan Speedway Badge Genuine Or Replica Please

Can anyone please help i am looking for a wigan speedway badge it is a small light blue with a picture of a red big cat on it and wigan speedway written in guilt and is in the shape of a shield either genuine or a replica. This is to help my dad replace and rebuild his collection after it was lost in a fire.

Ebay is your best bet. The original is worth about £75, but you can pick the replica up for about £5.

Good look with rebuilding your dads collection , the original Wigan badges do appear on Ebay from time to time I purchased mine off Tony above :lol: ( city rebel ) back in Jan 2012 ( seen further ones noted in April 13 and Jan 14 )

Cityrebel I would recommend on Ebay if you purchase - items always spot on and as described

** Further discount in the future please Tony :lol::lol: *

Good look with rebuilding your dads collection , the original Wigan badges do appear on Ebay from time to time I purchased mine off Tony above :lol: ( city rebel ) back in Jan 2012 ( seen further ones noted in April 13 and Jan 14 )

Cityrebel I would recommend on Ebay if you purchase - items always spot on and as described

** Further discount in the future please Tony :lol::lol: *

thanks for the character reference!