British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
mdmc82

Coventry V Leicester Friday 3rd April 7.30pm

Kylmakorpi, Garrity and Sarjeant too take the rides but that shouldn't make too much difference.

It's using Heeps as a guest at Leicester I'm more worried about. Have confidence in our riders at home. Need Garrity & King to stay safe during the day

The Bees will be using rider - replacement for Stuart Robson at No 2.

Risky, what will happen if a Bees rider gets injured?
  • Like 1

Heavy rain forcasted 4-6pm

Very conflicting forecasts at the moment. The weather channel has light rain between 3-4 then dry.

Met office dry but then heavy rain 4-6

Accu has light showers throughout day.

Would have been better to have rain early so time to dry. Hopefully forecast will change for the better again during the day

With it being a local derby and forecasts so different, I hope they don't call this off too early due to "risk of rain" they have time to see what happens.

Accuweather has a dry afternoon apart from a brief spell at 6. It's going to be a wait and see day I think.

Accuweather has a dry afternoon apart from a brief spell at 6. It's going to be a wait and see day I think.

It's only the met office that currently has heavy rain. However they didn't forcast any rain this morning which we had although light.

Weather channel is similar to accuweather. It has light rain predicted between 4-6.

Yesterday was a warm sunny day so hopefully the track could take so much rain.

Edited by mdmc82

Risky, what will happen if a Bees rider gets injured?

Oh, no. Not that discussion all over again. Please refer to the Wolves-Cov thread to avoid repetition..... :lol:

• Like 2

Weather update: we have had some drizzle and light rain early morning. It's stopped now. Cloudy at moment.

I understand your thoughts, but we have to be open to the possibility of losing a rider to injury early in the meeting.

The Bees will be using rider - replacement for Stuart Robson at No 2.

Inconsistent! - and on a day when riders have engagements prior to this meeting

• Like 1

I am travelling up for this one. Before the start I`m sure there will be an opportunity to pay our respects to Nigel Boocock. Do people prefer 1 minutes applause or silence ? I prefer applause.

• Like 2

I am travelling up for this one. Before the start I`m sure there will be an opportunity to pay our respects to Nigel Boocock. Do people prefer 1 minutes applause or silence ? I prefer applause.

Personally prefer applause to celebrate everything he gave bees and the speedway world.

Oh, no. Not that discussion all over again. Please refer to the Wolves-Cov thread to avoid repetition..... :lol:

I got the impression that they knew that and were having a giraffe.

Edited by Steve0
  • Like 1

Do people prefer 1 minutes applause or silence ? I prefer applause.

Silence... we are not the thugs that attend football who can't control themselves to be quiet for 1 single minute, that's the only reason that people applaud these days

Quote from Neil Watson on the Wolves vs Cov thread re not having RR for Robbo at Wolves

"I understand your thoughts, but we have to be open to the possibility of losing a rider to injury early in the meeting."

Confused...

This forecast as been the most accurate so far today. It has the rain clearing up early afternoon with only a shower later. However alot may depend on how much water the track can take.

http://m.accuweather.com/en/gb/brandon/dh7-8/hourly-weather-forecast/323094

Birmingham very confident of getting their meeting on and their forecast is the same as ours. Fingers crossed 🙏⛅️

Edited by mdmc82