British Speedway Forum
mdmc82

Leicester V Coventry Sat 4th April

Bees have a win in the bag unless a disastrous 5-0 in heat 15. A message for the rest of the league.

Edited by woz01

I really didn't expect anything tonight. Bodes well for the season ahead!

• Like 1

I can't see why fans are not rating this Bees team as they have a solid top 5 who are all more than capable of winning races & the best combination at reserve.

• Like 1

Wow never expected 3pts let alone 4pts and that was after Leicester used a TR!!

Brilliant team performance with everybody contributing. Well done bees 😄

Anybody who questioned why we replaced Jamrog with JK may now see why. Big difference between 0 and 12

Edited by mdmc82
  • Like 4

Great result. Puts the result from a few weeks ago into perspective. That was a glorified practise session with Leicester riding against what was, to all intents and purposes, a five man team without its number 1. This was the serious stuff.

• Like 3

I can't see why fans are not rating this Bees team as they have a solid top 5 who are all more than capable of winning races & the best combination at reserve.

I think we have a very good side but Leicester would be low on the list as favourite away track for the side. To get maximum points is a superb effort.

• Like 1

Where are all the Leicester smugs. Where are those scoffing at us a few weeks ago? Oh dear, go Bees :D

• Like 1

I think we have a very good side but Leicester would be low on the list as favourite away track for the side. To get maximum points is a superb effort.

I get that bit but not many fans are tipping The Bees & I think they are certs for the top 4 minimum.

• Like 1

I get that bit but not many fans are tipping The Bees & I think they are certs for the top 4 minimum.

I dont see many that don't expect us being in the top 4 after the change was made. I think something will have to go seriously wrong for us not to make it personally.

• Like 1

Good win for Coventry tonight on a track they did not expect to do well on. No weaknesses throughout the team.

22/1 looking rather good already

• Like 2

22/1 looking rather good already

Odds now 8/1

Edited by mdmc82