British Speedway Forum
mdmc82

Leicester V Coventry Sat 4th April

Leicester to win 52-38.

Agree. Should be a home win.

I just hope there is some passing and all the riders stay safe.

Edited by mdmc82

Agree. Should be a comfortable home win.

I just hope there is some passing and all the riders stay safe.

Of course there will be passing....you have a team of racers don't you.
  • Like 3

Of course there will be passing....you have a team of racers don't you.

Yes but if you have ever been to Leicester Mrcts, you will know it's not well known for its passing.

Edited by mdmc82

Yes but if you have ever been to Leicester Mrcts, you will know it's not well known for its passing.

It's no worse than Coventry has been in the last few years

It's no worse than Coventry has been in the last few years

Really lol? You must have missed last season, the play offs and this years challenge meeting.

Here's a clip from only a couple of weeks ago when Leicester visited as you must have missed it

Bloody ell! Your easily pleased

Edited by mrlincolncity

One pass on a rider that was like a rolling roadblock you are very easily pleased!!!

Really lol? You must have missed last season, the play offs and this years challenge meeting.

Here's a clip from only a couple of weeks ago when Leicester visited as you must have missed it

One pass on a rider that was like a rolling roadblock you are very easily pleased!!!

I get to see passing most weeks as luckily have Harris in my team. That was just an easy example to find.

Are you saying Leicester has lots of passing then? That those at the ELRC were all wrong when said it was gate & go?

That's the point I was making that you can hardly compare the coventry & Leicester track

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9fQ0sh5qU-s

Yes, a good race I was there, there was only one other half decent race that night, against Wolves I'm struggling to recall any... in fact I've been attending Coventry since 1984 and have watched the decline in the standard of racing, particularly recently, over the years. Whether this is to do with bikes, riders or track prep I don't know, but Leicester is certainly no worse than Coventry. In fact I think that the racing at Leicester has improved recently, since they entered the EL with a better quality of rider racing the track and as riders have got used to it.

5-1 in the first race to Leicester and then all downhill for the Bees from there. Can't make my mind up whether to go or not as the other half isn't interested. :sad:

Yes, a good race I was there, there was only one other half decent race that night, against Wolves I'm struggling to recall any... in fact I've been attending Coventry since 1984 and have watched the decline in the standard of racing, particularly recently, over the years. Whether this is to do with bikes, riders or track prep I don't know, but Leicester is certainly no worse than Coventry. In fact I think that the racing at Leicester has improved recently, since they entered the EL with a better quality of rider racing the track and as riders have got used to it.

Yes it is, it's complete pants...

• Like 1

5-1 in the first race to Leicester and then all downhill for the Bees from there. Can't make my mind up whether to go or not as the other half isn't interested. :sad:

I am Not that interested in this fixture either

I am Not that interested in this fixture either

Hard place to go

Just hope everybody stays safe.

Edited by mdmc82

Is there anyone going to this meeting who would be able to text updates to the Updates site? If so, could you please send me a private message including your mobile number.

Thanks