British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Panthers89

Rye House Vs Peterborough Panthers 6/4/15 Lc

and tonight he has scored 2 points from 2 rides, getting beat by Doolan and Jorgenson so far, every dog has his day.

..and that's how life has been for me. As soon as I'm feeling good I turn the next corner when someone kicks me in the balls!!

• Like 1

And ended with paid 12 from 5 rides i think you spoke to soon

Lawson will score more points than Allen would've. He could be the difference

..and that's how life has been for me. As soon as I'm feeling good I turn the next corner when someone kicks me in the balls!!

..but everything is always alright in the end.

• Like 1

Well Rye House won't budge expecting Peterborough fans to pay £20 regardless whether they walk after the first meeting or not. Not at all very sporting, I for one will be following on updates now as will want to use my season ticket on the evening!!

Well Rye House won't budge expecting Peterborough fans to pay £20 regardless whether they walk after the first meeting or not. Not at all very sporting, I for one will be following on updates now as will want to use my season ticket on the evening!!

Sadly, you can include me and three others on that list... :rolleyes:

So that's five they've dipped out on so far and apologies to our Riders for Lack of Support..

Got an email from rye house saying unfortunately they won't be able to differenitiate who's paid and who's hasn't so can't drop the price and also that this meeting was in place first.

Shame some on the ball promotors would of seen that problem and rather of had money in their pocket

If fans only want to watch the first meeting then charge them £20 at the start. Once the first meeting is finished stick someone on the turnstile who can reimburse the extra money paid by anyone wishing to leave providing they return their admission ticket. Not Rocket science.

• Like 3

Attended the Peterborough v Berwick/Plymouth PL double header last August with the other half who's a Bandits fan. I believe we paid £22 each. Can any Panthers fan direct me to where I can claim a refund as we left after the Berwick half of the meeting.

Thanks

Edited by Shads
  • Like 1

Got an email from rye house saying unfortunately they won't be able to differenitiate who's paid and who's hasn't so can't drop the price and also that this meeting was in place first.

Shame some on the ball promotors would of seen that problem and rather of had money in their pocket

Oh dear, that's me and 3 others not going then.

Attended the Peterborough v Berwick/Plymouth PL double header last August with the other half who's a Bandits fan. I believe we paid £22 each. Can any Panthers fan direct me to where I can claim a refund as we left after the Berwick half of the meeting.

Thanks

Send an email to Mick Horton (good luck with that).

That makes nine!!

Shads were you rushing back home to watch your own team in the evening at 7-30pm then? That's what we're all going on about as Peterborough have a meeting against Ipswich at the Showground in the evening so we can't stay at Rye to watch their double header.

• Like 1

Proper fans follow their teams whatever.

• Like 1

So Rye house would rather have zero panthers fans at 20 instead of however many paying 16. Times must be really good down Rye house way, they are so lucky to be in a position to be turning paying customers away.

• Like 1

That makes nine!!

Shads were you rushing back home to watch your own team in the evening at 7-30pm then? That's what we're all going on about as Peterborough have a meeting against Ipswich at the Showground in the evening so we can't stay at Rye to watch their double header.

You leave after your match ends. Problem solved