British Speedway Forum
mdmc82

Coventry Bees V Poole Pirates 10th April 2015

Rory Schlein guests in place of Josh. Really strengthens Poole esp as Watt is usually one of the worst visiting riders on the Brandon track.

Guest still to be announced for Starke and Bees are awaiting on the fitness of Robson

Bees should go with R/R and have Heeps at #8. Give Heeps heat 1 and take it from there - if he goes well and all sis good he can have 4 rides, if things are not going to well then JK, Jason and James may have to have a ride or two.

Bees should go with R/R and have Heeps at #8. Give Heeps heat 1 and take it from there - if he goes well and all sis good he can have 4 rides, if things are not going to well then JK, Jason and James may have to have a ride or two.

Agree although fingers crossed we have Robson back.

If Robson was close to riding last week I'd guess he will ride this week. Think we will win this but it will be close. I believe it's Holders first meeting at Brandon since that awful crash?

If Robson was close to riding last week I'd guess he will ride this week. Think we will win this but it will be close. I believe it's Holders first meeting at Brandon since that awful crash?

I agree we should win this one especially if Holder is a bit ginger and watt has his normal Brandon meeting.

I agree we should win this one especially if Holder is a bit ginger and watt has his normal Brandon meeting.

That's the big downside. As a bees fan I look forward to Watt's visits but he's out injured so it's Rory instead.

That's the big downside. As a bees fan I look forward to Watt's visits but he's out injured so it's Rory instead.

Oh just that your post said he replaces josh?

Oh just that your post said he replaces josh?

He is replacing Josh, as Josh has replaced Watt whose injured

• Like 1

Weather looks good so hopefully the track will be nice.

Close meeting with the Bees just edging it.

Think Poole will be the bees biggest test. With the inclusion of Rory, I think they may edge it.

Think Poole will be the bees biggest test. With the inclusion of Rory, I think they may edge it.

Think Rory will only get around 7 points so not to worried.

We should flood the track. Mess with Rory and Holders heads. Not sure Magic would like it that way either.

We should flood the track. Mess with Rory and Holders heads. Not sure Magic would like it that way either.

Maybe a few ruts would make them feel more at home.

Andersen doesn't like it too wet and grippy although I'm sure Bomber and Korpie wouldn't mind!