British Speedway Forum
mdmc82

Coventry Bees V Poole Pirates 10th April 2015

Gavin. How many seasons are you going to saying about Belle Vue meeting?

Speedbee. Yes Poole have power to ban items. I don't think so.

This is a new season so I am awaiting to see what this years big complaint will be.

This is a new season so I am awaiting to see what this years big complaint will be.

When something happens we will let you know 👍

If you can find where i last mentioned it before today then please enlighten me.

I was merely pointing out that Starman said if Coventry make the track difficult it will be daft because of injuries, yet he was quite happy to say the Belle Vue meeting was fine. Its called hypocrisy

It come across like that because you know that if they do as I have suggested it won't suit Poole

Fortunately, it would suit us. watering is one thing over watering and making it dangerous is another.. But you, no, your club do what you want.. im sure our boys and team manager will be checking everything, on their pre- meeting track walk !!! ;)

Edited by Starman2006

they have only just been unbanned . but I wouldn't be surprised at all to see Poole try to get them banned

Henka Gustafsson was using them back around 1989..... With the hydraulic clutch he was dynamite out of the start, and at the time he was developing them with Mikael Blixt, and he made every gate in the 2 or so meetings before they were banned, At the time he and Dennis Lofqvist were the only riders to have them. There were lots of riders who wanted them at the time, but they weren't readily available.

Rather than insulting each other and speculating about track can we focus on the meeting and teams please.

• Like 1

Rather than insulting each other and speculating about track can we focus on the meeting and teams please.

Coventry ride against Poole. #discussionclosed
  • Like 1

Coventry should win this and collect all points on offer :t:

If you can find where i last mentioned it before today then please enlighten me.

I was merely pointing out that Starman said if Coventry make the track difficult it will be daft because of injuries, yet he was quite happy to say the Belle Vue meeting was fine. Its called hypocrisy

OK I apologise. I just see that being brought up so much I just want to move on two seasons.

Not getting at personally I assure you Gavan.

Edited by Sherborne Green

Yet again you excel in the daft post area.

Use your brain for once SCB is saying the track should be prepared for the home team and not the away team. Surely thats what speedway is all about!

Dont talk stupid about riders getting injuries when you were quite happy to let the Poole riders race on at Belle vue in dangerous conditions werent you.

Then again i expect the usual posts from you when you arent clever enough to form a proper response

Are the Authorities aware of your stalking Gavan??

Are the Authorities aware of your stalking Gavan??

It could well be argued that you are doing the stalking here Skidder, I assume because Gavan winds up one or two of you Poole fans ;)

Should be a cracking meeting though, obviously I hope that Cov win and Poole will take defeat in a graceful manner :t:

BTW, you must agree that Jacques and SCB's avatars are both topical and amusing :t:

• Like 1

It could well be argued that you are doing the stalking here Skidder,

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: You must be joking, i hope..

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: You must be joking, i hope..

Joking Starman ?

I just wish I had a sense of humour,,, :rofl:

Henka Gustafsson was using them back around 1989..... With the hydraulic clutch he was dynamite out of the start, and at the time he was developing them with Mikael Blixt, and he made every gate in the 2 or so meetings before they were banned, At the time he and Dennis Lofqvist were the only riders to have them. There were lots of riders who wanted them at the time, but they weren't readily available.

I have seen a blixt version . on 1 of michael max's bikes . I believe these new ones are B.A.R so they will cost a fortune . Well at least until someone realises that the handlebar end is off a KTM mx bike . and the Poles quickly copy / find a suitable alternative slave cylinder .. maybe Brian should have got Briggo to put his name on them to ensure a monopoly , then He could have tripled the price .. anyway my son tried the one on Joonas' Bike and was impressed by how light and smooth it was . with any luck it should stop some of the returning to the pits gate for fannying around with adjustments .

• Like 1