British Speedway Forum
mdmc82

Coventry Bees V Poole Pirates 10th April 2015

Do they show this live on any betting websites or steaming sites? I cannot travel to Coventry :(

No not televised anywhere.

Well i really hope the Bees can pull this one out of the bag as it's going to be a tough one maybe a last head decider i think.

Definetely think this will be one of the toughest 1-7 we will face this year.

• Like 1

It will be my dad's first meeting since he moved back to Britain so hopefully brings that bit of extra luck.

You left yet ? Hope you got a sheep that moves itself, its a long way from the outback to the brick city. and a longer way back when you lose. :rofl:

"the outback"? Where do you think I live? I don't live in Poole you know, some provincial little town. I live in a city with motorway running though it. To get from my house to Coventry Speedway is 98% motorway or dual carriageway. Same can't be said of getting to Poole!

"the outback"? Where do you think I live? I don't live in Poole you know, some provincial little town. I live in a city with motorway running though it. To get from my house to Coventry Speedway is 98% motorway or dual carriageway. Same can't be said of getting to Poole!

Shame you don't go more often then?! :wink::shock:

ps. It seems they've delayed the start so you can get there!! :D

Edited by Skidder1
  • Like 1

ps. It seems they've delayed the start so you can get there!! :D

Well the Coventry riders have anyway :D

Not that it would change the meeting but a poor decision to exclude Garrity from where I'm standing.

Amazingly decided to spend my 18 quid buying crown paints emulsion on the way to Brandon tonight - only hope it doesn't look as bad on my walls and ceiling as the bees have looked tonight (thanks speedway forum)

Can only think that Watson and Horton have done something to urinate on Hans Anderson for him to put on a seemingly second string performance - however the same goes for the rest of the "team"

Not even mid-April and already can see how the rest of the season is going to pan out.

On the plus side, at least the residents of the local Binley Woods area will NOT have to put up with the noise of speedway bikes from early September onwards.

happy days alround for me - have discovered that B&M stores do 2 for 1 on Crown emulsion, plus I didn't have to endure 2 hours of dross at Brandon.

As if it matters, I will be going along to the u21's on Tuesday to see riders who do "give a damn".

happy

Edited by markyb

If only we have a idiot team manager though! Should have used a TR in heat 6. And should have used R/R for Robbo meaning a ride for JK. Could been drawing now after 14. In stead we've lost! Pathetic.

Now tell us a guest is the better option, come on. FFS

Also, a week today Danny King gets a new average. Coventry can replace Robbo with a rider up to 6.36 EL. That means Milik, Mads, Swiderski or Barker. Woodward too if he's fit.

Edited by SCB

It won't be Milik. :D

Not that it would change the meeting but a poor decision to exclude Garrity from where I'm standing.

Aren't Scottish referees wonderful!! :D

If only we have a idiot team manager though! Should have used a TR in heat 6. And should have used R/R for Robbo meaning a ride for JK. Could been drawing now after 14. In stead we've lost! Pathetic.

Now tell us a guest is the better option, come on. FFS

Also, a week today Danny King gets a new average. Coventry can replace Robbo with a rider up to 6.36 EL. That means Milik, Mads, Swiderski or Barker. Woodward too if he's fit.

Thank you Agent Havelock - your job is complete!! :rofl::D

HansAndersen hang your head in shame. The losing margin was what you should have scored. Did Mat Ford pay you to throw the match?

• Like 1

Jamrog / Anderson - Anderson / Jamrog - where is the difference ?

IMO thanks but no thanks to the "great" Dane - As much as it hurts to say this,

It is about time that Kasparak reappears and works his wonders.

Hopefully Hans is a better at changing nappies to his offspring than he is in trying

to impress the Coventry "faithful".

Well done Cov for using rr rather than a guest so they could lose :rofl:

Shocking decision! Also terrible not excluding North when was one of the worse jumping at the start I have seen this season.

The difference between a win and lose for coventry (aside from the ref) was 2 riders:

Rory who scored much more than The rider he was replacing would and was Pooles rider of the night.

Hans Andersen who was dreadful. Bike trouble with both bikes and gating was terrible

I'm glad Sarjeant is okay after being taken off twice.

Edited by mdmc82
  • Like 1

I would have been more confident if Poole hadn't got rent-a-guest, but I still reckon we can do it...

Bees win for me, albeit a narrow one :t:

Oh well... :D

Pretty pissed off is an understatement!

• Like 1