British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Super Blue

Ipswich Witches V Somerset Rebels 9-4-15 @ 7-30pm

Comparing Somerset to Ipswich, The tracks are the same width, if the home straights are overlaid then the back straight of Somerset would be the stock car track at Ipswich.... makes sense?

Nope :P

Id say Mike Bacon has made a pudding using a dozen eggs when only 3 were needed and that The Scotsman is just a miserable foreigner! wink

Boro are obviously his southern team as proved by his 2 programme bricks.

• Like 1

Gotta give it to Mike though.. He has certainly made it sound brilliant.. maybe Chris should give him a job as head of marketing, the place will be rammed

Id say Mike Bacon has made a pudding using a dozen eggs when only 3 were needed and that The Scotsman is just a miserable foreigner! wink

Boro are obviously his southern team as proved by his 2 programme bricks.

Much respect Mr Bruv.

Not many people read every word in the programme!

You'll have noticed the heat 1 sponsor too!

My southern team was a choice from Lakeside, Rye House, Ippo, Peterborough or Mildenhall.

From a racing preference it was between the last two and I opted for Peterborough.

For some strange reason I have never seen a decent meeting at Ippo and very few at Rye.

• Like 1

Nope :P

Imagine that the current track at Foxhall used the home straight on the shale then used the back straight of the stock car track. that would be like Somerset..... :lol:

Edited by 2ndbendbeerhut

Imagine that the current track at Foxhall used the home straight on the shale then used the back straight of the stock car track. that would be like Somerset..... :lol:

Aye got ya :t:

Much respect Mr Bruv.

My southern team was a choice from Lakeside, Rye House, Ippo, Peterborough or Mildenhall.

From a racing preference it was between the last two and I opted for Peterborough.

For some strange reason I have never seen a decent meeting at Ippo and very few at Rye.

Totally opposite for me. My partner comes from Bury st Edmunds so whenever we travel there to see her family, we always take in an Ippo meeting.

Probably see 2 or 3 meetings a season, and I've yet to see a poor one! Only been since 2013 mind and haven't been this year yet.

Much respect Mr Bruv.

I only remember the bricks - the scorechart is already wiped from my mind!!