British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
crescent girl

Berwick V Edinburgh Lc Saturday, April 11

League racing beins next week and no matter that the meeting tonight was rubbish i being the idiot i am will be there with my grandkids hoping against hope that things improve. However unless things improve soon i honestly will look for something else for to do with them on a saturday night because even they wanted to go home and thats a five year old and a three year old. My 3yr old one actually asked where were the stones on the track asvthat makes them superfast.

• Like 1

League racing beins next week and no matter that the meeting tonight was rubbish i being the idiot i am will be there with my grandkids hoping against hope that things improve. However unless things improve soon i honestly will look for something else for to do with them on a saturday night because even they wanted to go home and thats a five year old and a three year old. My 3yr old one actually asked where were the stones on the track asvthat makes them superfast.

Superfast stones.......craig cook had them all

Obviously they looking for a replacement for Vodrich......maybe wait until the averages change in May.....more points to play with??

Can they not move back to Berrington? At least there was some passing there after the first bend, plus they wouldnt be paying Berwick Rangers to rent the ground.

Can they not move back to Berrington? At least there was some passing there after the first bend, plus they wouldnt be paying Berwick Rangers to rent the ground.

they will have to rebuild it first

In my opinion it would be something worth looking into tbh. Being in charge of the track shape and owning the place. Surely things cant carry on the way they are for much longer. I know I like a moan on here and stuff but seriously when you have absolute die hard fans that are getting fed up with it that surely has to make people sit up and take note. I dont want to see the club fold but it doesnt appear very positive at the current time sadly.

Is the VIP Club running a free mini bus to Edinburgh next Friday?

In my opinion it would be something worth looking into tbh. Being in charge of the track shape and owning the place. Surely things cant carry on the way they are for much longer. I know I like a moan on here and stuff but seriously when you have absolute die hard fans that are getting fed up with it that surely has to make people sit up and take note. I dont want to see the club fold but it doesnt appear very positive at the current time sadly.

spot on its getting serious now how can you possibly attract any new blood to watch when the track is as slick as the a1 and it's just four riders following each other around yes there were a few passes tonight but it's just not good enough to sell to the unconverted as a Saturday nights entertainment money is tight and people won't part with it to watch that tbh

Is the VIP Club running a free mini bus to Edinburgh next Friday?

are the supporters club ? after tonight probably not we've more chance of winning at Hackney Edited by Goodiepatchie

You can blame the track as much as you want and I might be in the minority here but I want us to win more than anything whether it's a good meeting or not if we lose I'm disappointed

As poor as the track was the Monarchs had there gating gloves on which is paramount at Berwick, the riders should be getting more flak imo.

Edited by Hamster00

You can blame the track as much as you won't and I might be in the minority here but I want us to win more than anything whether it's a good meeting or not if we lose I'm disappointed

As poor as the track was the Monarchs had there gating gloves on which is paramount at Berwick, the riders should be getting more flak imo.

barker not being fit didn't help either

and put some heaters in. It was bl00dy baltic in the height of summer.

Utter garbage really pleased I never got a season ticket this year for the first time in a while, unless things change then I will find something else to spend my 15 Quid on every Saturday really had enough now I want to support the promotion but enough is enough ..

• Like 1

I think anyone with half a brain can see the Berwick team is not one of the stronger ones in the league. Judging by the comments on here though most people just want to see good racing, which it would appear is not happening. I didnt go this evening after what I seen last week and you have to wonder how many others will do the same. It really is worrying times.

• Like 1

Utter garbage really pleased I never got a season ticket this year for the first time in a while, unless things change then I will find something else to spend my 15 Quid on every Saturday really had enough now I want to support the promotion but enough is enough ..

there lies the problem if regular speedway fans don't want to come there's no hope at all we need the track back to how it was for the world under 21 meeting

Whats the betting biged's overseas mate had a ball? And cresent girl isnt seen until the next newsletter :)

• Like 2

Berwick were good last week at Glasgow and that was without Barker.

So are we being fair to the riders?