British Speedway Forum
LagutaRacingFan

Is Rich Lawson The New Harry Kane?

why are people constantly knocking Lewis? I have been fortunate to have met him on several occasions. :t:

A likeable, down to earth , methodical and downright honest individual - who should in my opinion be pushing Tai as the Number 1 GB rider.

Sure he's had his fair share of misfortune over the years and have been misguided by the likes of Horton/Rosco/Greer etc over the years.. but with a guiding arm around his shoulder and right sponsorship deal- he should be a nailed on number 1 for many years to come.

Support the young man don't knock him...!

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

why are people constantly knocking Lewis? I have been fortunate to have met him on several occasions. :t:

A likeable, down to earth , methodical and downright honest individual - who should in my opinion be pushing Tai as the Number 1 GB rider.

Sure he's had his fair share of misfortune over the years and have been misguided by the likes of Horton/Rosco/Greer etc over the years.. but with a guiding arm around his shoulder and right sponsorship deal- he should be a nailed on number 1 for many years to come.

Support the young man don't knock him...!

The guy is a total plonker judging by his comments on social media,fail to see what Horton,Rosco and Greer have to do with it.

What does everyone think about Rich and his rise to EL star

Harry Kane is a 21 year old who has done well at various venues while Richard Lawson is 29 and done well mainly at home meetings and last season was a second string most of the time. Don't get me wrong, he has done a great job for Lakeside in the last two seasons but under a format that helps second strings it does suggest he scored what is expected

Think Mr Kane earns a bit more than Mr Lawson also ;)

Harry Kane is a 21 year old who has done well at various venues while Richard Lawson is 29 and done well mainly at home meetings and last season was a second string most of the time. Don't get me wrong, he has done a great job for Lakeside in the last two seasons but under a format that helps second strings it does suggest he scored what is expected

Think Mr Kane earns a bit more than Mr Lawson also ;)

To be fair though, Spurs are a second string outfit, so the comparison is valid!!! :t::rofl:

• Like 1

2 passes from 5 rides on Sunday at the Peugeot Ashfield Stadium of I have seen the Light. Heat 10 Bend 4 last lap round Rusty, bit of role reversal there and a cut back on Heat 15 Bend 2 Lap 4 past Howarth. Rides some of the best 1st and 2 bends I have seen. Gets as close to the opposition as I have seen any other rider. No complaints from me!

• Like 1

harry kane the footy man, rich lawson the speedway man. how can you compare them?

harry kane the footy man, rich lawson the speedway man. how can you compare them?

Both a flash in the pan.

Richard started the season on an average of 6.50 (achieved mainly as a second string as others have pointed out) and, after 3 home and 4 away meetings as a 'top 3' rider is averaging 6.45 - give the guy some credit.

Morris Micklewhite's son. (not a lot of people know that!) :wink:

Ah, thanks. I'm not much of a movie buff, so I'd never have known that. But why are people comparing an actor to a speedway rider..?? :t:

after mondays live sky meeting, harry kane wins hands down.