British Speedway Forum
JamesM09

Somerset V Rye House 10/04/2015 (league Cup)

1. Josh Grajczonek
2. Leigh Lanham
3. Richie Worrall
4. Charles Wright
5. Brady Kurtz
6. Paul Starke
7. Benji Compton

1. Claus Vissing (G)
2. Robin Aspegren
3. Anders Mellgren
4. Steve Boxall
5. Nikolaj Busk Jakobsen
6. Dan Greenwood (G)
7. Alex Edberg (G)

Expecting a long night for the rockets.

Vissing is pretty handy round there and I reckon Nikolaj will enjoy it. The rest will struggle. Reckon we're looking at around 32 points. Write this one off and try and take something away from Ipswich & Plymouth

Edited by Shads

Vissing, Aspegren, Mellgren and Boxall have all scored well at the OTA in the past, so it wouldn't surprise me to see the Rockets get a point here at least. Shame there's no Kennett, but this is still a much stronger Rockets team than in recent years. Rebels to win, but by less than 10!

Vissing, Robin will score well round the OTA. Busk I'm pretty sure will score decent wherever he goes. Mellgren will always get you 6-8 Pts. Boxall you don't know what your going to get and reserves will struggle.

Mellgren, and Aspegren especially, are normally very good here. Aspegren is usually superb round the fence and in the mix.

Boxall has been garbage whenever he's been here since his short stop as a Rebel before.

Edited by Najjer

Not expecting anything so won't be disappointed if we get hammered. Will need the top 5 to all be on song if we're to put up a fight.

Boxall is suffering from his usual bike problems. Was riding a tractor on Monday. Needs to sort himself out if he's gonna score points at this level.

Vissing in for Kennett makes the Rockets stronger imo and i expect him to hit double figures from 5 starts, Danes generally go well around our place even if they haven't seen the place,still fancy us though by about 12. If Worrell and lanham continue their improvement could be a few more.

Boxall is suffering from his usual bike problems. Was riding a tractor on Monday. Needs to sort himself out if he's gonna score points at this level.

Same old thing, rode better for lakeside on friday than us on monday so probably saving his dog for Rye House. decided pretty early on to go to Somerset but Three guests...is it really worth it

Was quite looking forward to seeing this much improved Rockets side tomorrow. However, just seen their side. Another thumping win for the Rebels I reckon.

Same old thing, rode better for lakeside on friday than us on monday so probably saving his dog for Rye House. decided pretty early on to go to Somerset but Three guests...is it really worth it

Three fruitless visits to see the Rockets there, three pathetic performances. Cutting down on away meetings with the arrival of the baby. Only doing the PL there this year.

Best of luck if you go. You never know.....

First trip of the year to see the Waspels...I`ll be shouting for the Rockets of course... :lol::P

First trip of the year to see the Waspels...I`ll be shouting for the Rockets of course... :lol::P

They won't hear you from the bar
  • Like 1

We are having a practice run for next week...Paulco is down from Glasgow...