British Speedway Forum
mdmc82

Belle Vue V Leicester

He scored 5 including a race win.

Strange? What's cruel about asking what's wrong with a rider?

You know exactly what I meant, it was a sarcastic question, no ifs or buts, it was sarcastic..

• Like 1

I don't think Pedersen was overly keen to ride in the uk this year. I'm sure I read somewhere that he didn't get the team place in Sweeden that he was looking for and that changed his mind.

It seems to me that Pedersen missing is all about Leicester strengthening themselves rather than the rider pulling out - his scores for Leicester have been shocking so far and I wouldn't be surprised to see him depart these shores soon. This is only my opinion of course.

Careful speedy. You will be labelled as cruel by a few on here.

You know exactly what I meant, it was a sarcastic question, no ifs or buts, it was sarcastic..

Was a question That I'm not the only one asking. I Stated a fact that he rode only a couple of hours ago. If you see sarcasm in the post then that's just your interpretation 😴 Edited by mdmc82
  • Like 1

Still looking for a texter anyone?

I do the texting over on my website bellevuearmy.co.uk

You can take them of thst or I can text you aswell

• Like 2

Can anyone explain why Pedersen is missing, if ill is a doctors note required before a guest can be used. If not why are Leicester allowed a guest/

• Like 1

I do the texting over on my website bellevuearmy.co.uk

You can take them of thst or I can text you aswell

Cheers Phil, It's entirely up to you, If it's easier for you we can just take them off the website with full acknowledgement given.

• Like 1

PM me your number mate and ill text u updates. Will be quicker for ya's

• Like 1

Speedy69 I have a feeling that you could be right about Pederson not being in the UK much longer and can see him withdrawing his services. Although not really for this thread I can see a return to British speedway of s controversial rider for Leicester

As expected, home win for Aces, Schlein not an improvement on Bjarne. Nicholls' bank balance will be healthy after 7 meetings in the last 7 days.

Speedy69 I have a feeling that you could be right about Pederson not being in the UK much longer and can see him withdrawing his services. Although not really for this thread I can see a return to British speedway of s controversial rider for Leicester

I wonder who that maybe ? Depends if DH will buy him a bike or two so he can race again.

Edited by robert72

Darcy Ward?!

As expected, home win for Aces, Schlein not an improvement on Bjarne. Nicholls' bank balance will be healthy after 7 meetings in the last 7 days.

Surprised by such a low score from Rory.

Howarth however looks like he was the star rider for Leicester along with Auty.

Good win for Belle Vue. Think they will be hard to beat at home esp now Stead and Cook have returned to winning ways.

I hope Walasek is okay

Darcy Ward?!

If Ward returns to British Speedway then it will be at Poole.

Can't see Kaspasak returning with his main focus being the GP