British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Game On

The Mighty Bees Vs Belle Vue 24/04/15

How many times has Cook actually appeared at Brandon?

He's absent almost every time Belle Vue are the visitors... :D

I think he ridden there once. He guest for the Bees about 2 years ago.

I don't understand why Cov/BV is not arranged on a Friday where Edinburgh have no meeting.

Knew about howarth but shocked at zengota guesting. Decent guest though having rode for Coventry a few seasons ago...I predicted 2 away wins. Can we do it. Don't it but will be closer than Monday I reckon

Two good guests for Belle Vue but I don't think it will stop a Bees victory.

Same as I said about Monday. Coventry win if the Bees reserves outscore their Aces counterparts by more than 6. In reality I'm expecting the difference between them will be more than 6.

Think it will be a big test for the Bees, strangely enough it wont be as easy as Monday, it will be a lot closer....Bees by 4....

• Like 1

Cook missed several Belle Vue away meetings last year - given his results away from home that's not necessarily a bad thing!

Cook missed several Belle Vue away meetings last year - given his results away from home that's not necessarily a bad thing!

Agree. The 2 guests Belle Vue have are stronger.

Zengota struggled away from home when he rode for the bees but was always brilliant at Brandon.

It's a bit of a risk having 2 swindon riders guesting when they already have riders out injured.

Edited by mdmc82

Just had a thought, IF they beat the Aces we`ll call them....The Mighty Bees....

• Like 1

I'd be surprised if the Bees don't get 50.

Andersen and Harris have to come through the 'Blunsdon heat leader injury curse' tonight first!!

Edited by Skidder1

Andersen and Harris have to come through the 'Blunsdon heat leader injury curse' tonight first!!

Yep, total farce. Andersen also rides for Lakeside at Leicester and then, according to a tweet he made, misses the Bees match there on the 9th May!

Can anyone see any of the remaining wood on the coffin so we can get another nail in?

Yep, total farce. Andersen also rides for Lakeside at Leicester and then, according to a tweet he made, misses the Bees match there on the 9th May!

Can anyone see any of the remaining wood on the coffin so we can get another nail in?

Brilliant. And you should see the choice of guests! Zagar (hates Leicester, doesn't do guest bookings), North (is not riding for Australia), Bjerre and Morris.

I'll ask once again, why are these meeting arranged when riders are missing?!

Oh well we can't win every away meeting.

Just had a thought, IF they beat the Aces we`ll call them....The Mighty Bees....

Great idea. It's a wonder no-one has thought of that already.......... :lol:

Will Coventry be granted a facility for Andersen? (I find the rules very confusing when it comes to guesting)