British Speedway Forum
robert72

Should Tai Woffinden Ride For Team Gb ?

I don't understand this either. Poland and Sweden operate small top-flight leagues on a set race day so why not us. If every Elite meeting was on a Thursday say we might get the top riders back.

Where will the money come from to pay for these riders?

Stadium availability is also different in Poland and Sweden.

Oh god we go through this sooooooooo often, do people not realise how our tracks are not speedway only tracks like Sweden, Poland and Denmark!!!!!!!

• Like 2

Maybe naive, but maybe gates would increase if the top boys were here.

I take your point about availability though...that is a problem.

• Like 1

Should British speedway turn its back on Tai riding for Team GB after he turned his back on British speedway this year.

I would like to see him left out of the pairs,the world cup and the British final until he puts British speedway first again.

Anyone else agree or do you think he should ride ?

It seems fans are starting to change there views on tai now.

British speedway is partly in a mess due riders having the power to do what they want and to demand what they want and it needs to stop.

tai is not bigger than British speedway but he seems to think he is because of happy clappers who don't see the long term damage.

British speedway is partly in a mess due riders having the power to do what they want and to demand what they want and it needs to stop.

tai is not bigger than British speedway but he seems to think he is because of happy clappers who don't see the long term damage.

A few posters on the BSF doesn't constitute 'fans changing their views'.

However, as you've brought it up, what is it that Tai is demanding from British speedway this season that is causing the sport to be 'in a mess'.

Unless I've missed something he doesn't race in our leagues so there is no pandering to him whatsoever.

• Like 3

I didn't realise 'Tai bashing' had become your full time occupation.

• Like 2

Maybe naive, but maybe gates would increase if the top boys were here.

Yes, but not necessarily by enough to pay for them.

Edited by rmc

robert72 - any thoughts on the training school idea?

Bashing or being honest

100% 'bashing', or as I prefer to put it in your case, 'personal vendetta'.

• Like 1

100% 'bashing', or as I prefer to put it in your case, 'personal vendetta'.

I see that Nigel Pearson isn't happy since tai pulled out of the British final, Sky not happy either, be nice for rosco to comment.

I see that Nigel Pearson isn't happy since tai pulled out of the British final, Sky not happy either, be nice for rosco to comment.

What has it to do with Nigel Pearson ?nothing at all he should just concentrate on doing his job.

What has it to do with Nigel Pearson ?nothing at all he should just concentrate on doing his job.

Umm i think your find that Pearson is a senior speedway journalist and was a huge tai fan that most would bet everything that he wouldn't say a bad word against tai, so he seems upset with tai too along with several promotors and sky.

Umm i think your find that Pearson is a senior speedway journalist and was a huge tai fan that most would bet everything that he wouldn't say a bad word against tai, so he seems upset with tai too along with several promotors and sky.

Good, might be the wake up call they need.

• Like 1