British Speedway Forum
robert72

Should Tai Woffinden Ride For Team Gb ?

What comments did Harris make?

I can't find the link unfortunately, but there was an article where he said it was ridiculous that he had to ride in the semi final of the British Championships on the day of the GP practice and that he totally supported Tai's decision not to do it.

robert72 is just a sad obsessive fixated not only on Tai Woffinden but also in closing Leicester Speedway. Lovely character, best ignored.

I think your very badly educated as you clearly don't understand my posts.

Should a British rider race for Team GB.emm......yes.

Should a British World Champion Want to race in the British Final YES

Should a British World Champion Want to race in the British Final YES

That’s an entirely subjective standpoint, that’s your opinion and in the grand scheme of things it is utterly irrelevant.

Irrespective of this thread Woffinden WILL ride for Team GB…..and all the seethe you spew over this forum isn’t going to change that..... which ,by the way, is..... :lol: :lol::lol::lol::lol:

• Like 3

That’s an entirely subjective standpoint, that’s your opinion and in the grand scheme of things it is utterly irrelevant.

Irrespective of this thread Woffinden WILL ride for Team GB…..and all the seethe you spew over this forum isn’t going to change that..... which ,by the way, is..... :lol: :lol::lol::lol::lol:

I think it's a lot of speedway fans view who feel tai may of been born here but he is a fake Brit who is Not representing the country of his heart but the one that was best to kick start his career.

I think it's a lot of speedway fans view who feel tai may of been born here but he is a fake Brit who is Not representing the country of his heart but the one that was best to kick start his career.

A lot? There is only 5 or 6 at best who go to the effort and put that xenophobic trash down on a forum most have moved on from the 1800s ….if you are looking for a lot of fans look at Cardiff where 25,000 + will be there supporting Woffiden and wanting him to win or 4,000 + at Belle Vue supporting him for Team GB, that’s A LOT.

You’re in a minority, don’t let the odd like make you think otherwise…..shame they don’t have a dislike button on here to squash that delirium and hysteria some take from getting the odd like to their post.

Edited by The Mockingjay
  • Like 4

Robert would you Deny Tai has ridden Superbly for GB in every world cup he's been in?

I think your very badly educated as you clearly don't understand my posts.

You're better educated, then?

Tai has always ridden well in SWC events, but I think that's more for Monster than it is for Team GB...

He was riding for GB LONG before he was a Monster sponsored rider.

• Like 1

do you know Tai personally ??

if you did you would not think that for one minute..

• Like 1

Tai has always ridden well in SWC events, but I think that's more for Monster than it is for Team GB...

Quite the mental gymnastics there.

• Like 1

He was riding for GB LONG before he was a Monster sponsored rider.

Correct, Tai only picked up the Monster sponsorship half way through last years GP series on his way to the 2nd World Championship