British Speedway Forum
robert72

Should Tai Woffinden Ride For Team Gb ?

There you go again making a false judgement without facts, everyone who knows me know I speak my mind and don't hide behind anyone.

Your mate looked a twit yesterday and had the mental age of a bad 15 year old teenager

Meet him with me on the 30th and let me hear you tell him to his face.. the challenge is there.. lets see if anyone of you has the balls to do it..

No idea why do you know how many and even if it was only one copying their idol would it be right ?

Tai needs to grow up, he was an embarrassment all day

No, I don't know of any. I don't know of anyone who was at Cardiff who hadn't heard that word before, I guess not many were offended as the fans raised the roof on his request.

Your obsession with all things relating to Tai Woffinden is an embarrassment, and quite frankly a bit weird for a grown man.

• Like 5

Tai is an uneducated foul mouthed individual surrounded by yes people who can't control him for the better.

In years to come people will remember tai for other things rather than his talent on a bike.

He needs to grow up

Not condoning Tai's alleged words for one second.

I say alleged as I personally as I did not see the interview from my home.

I have asked my son who was at Cardiff and he did not hear anything.

But he certainly not the only rider to do it if he did, and I am certain that he won't be the ;last.

Its up to the organisers, promoters and authorities to sort it out and bring the riders to book over any incidents.

I find it highly amusing that Tai does something that has been going on for sometime, and all of sudden it becomes a major issue because it Tai.

No, I don't know of any. I don't know of anyone who was at Cardiff who hadn't heard that word before, I guess not many were offended as the fans raised the roof on his request.

Your obsession with all things relating to Tai Woffinden is an embarrassment, and quite frankly a bit weird for a grown man.

So you say every young child has heard it and that means it fine.

Are you a regular guest on the JK show ? You come across that way.

You don't see why the sport is not taken seriously by the media but keep defending the British World Champion who doesn't ride in Britain as he told everyone he isn't riding in the British final as he wants to give someone else a chance, then Live on Tv tells Fans to F-ing make some noise and in 2 weeks will be captain of Team GB he doesn't do anything for British speedway.

Maybe if everyone of all ages has heard the word and no one was offended , maybe Tai should just carry on swearing live on TV on a Saturday at 7.45.

Like his tattoos and ear discs he probably thinks its edgy ,dangerous and cool. Well its not its crass .Its the 2nd time he's done it deliberately live on air and it doesn't do the sport, BSI,,BT sport or the sponsors any favours,

• Like 3

I find it highly amusing that Tai does something that has been going on for sometime, and all of sudden it becomes a major issue because it Tai.

To be fair it hasn't become a "major issue"

In reality 99.9% of people couldn't give a monkeys.

It's only become a major issue to one intellectually challenged failed ex-"rider", who probably took too many bangs to the head...and has been latched onto by a senile failed ex-"journalist" who has never met Tai or even seen him ride.

• Like 8

Maybe if everyone of all ages has heard the word and no one was offended , maybe Tai should just carry on swearing live on TV on a Saturday at 7.45.

Like his tattoos and ear discs he probably thinks its edgy ,dangerous and cool. Well its not its crass .Its the 2nd time he's done it deliberately live on air and it doesn't do the sport, BSI,,BT sport or the sponsors any favours,

It seems it was a normal word used daily in wackie house when she grew up as a child so every parent & child should not be offended.

Speedway is classed as a family sport, that's where those who thinks it's acceptable are wrong it's not.

So you say every young child has heard it and that means it fine.

Are you a regular guest on the JK show ? You come across that way.

You don't see why the sport is not taken seriously by the media but keep defending the British World Champion who doesn't ride in Britain as he told everyone he isn't riding in the British final as he wants to give someone else a chance, then Live on Tv tells Fans to F-ing make some noise and in 2 weeks will be captain of Team GB he doesn't do anything for British speedway.

No, I'm saying it's no big deal for the majority of people. JK show? I guess that's some veiled insult - again water off a ducks back.

The sport hasn't been taken seriously by the media for decades, but if anything Woffinden, because he is different has created more media attention for the sport. Can't see any of it has been bad either.

If Woffinden doesn't do anything for British Speedway, what are your views on the impact far more serious scandals involving what you'd define as speedway role modules had on the sport, peoples perception of it?

Michael Lee and his drug dealing

Simon Wigg and his match fixing

Gary Havelock bringing the sport into disrepute by drug taking, urinating in public

Can't say i've ever heard, read or seen anything about young impressionable people becoming criminals, cheats or developing anti social behaviour because they were swayed by their speedway idols.

He started off in a suit, surely that impressed you?

Tattoos, piecing etc. aren't anyting edgy, dangerous or cool. They're very mainstream in this century.

Meet him with me on the 30th and let me hear you tell him to his face.. the challenge is there.. lets see if anyone of you has the balls to do it..

...and what is 'your mate' likely to do - other than PERHAPS a few hot words? :rolleyes:

...and what is 'your mate' likely to do - other than PERHAPS a few hot words? :rolleyes:

Excuse me but why do you have to post everything in italics and bold?

• Like 3

in 2 weeks will be captain of Team GB he doesn't do anything for British speedway.

Is this not a contradiction in terms?
  • Like 4

Not one of you lot bad mouthing him would have the balls to say it to his face Edited by Dazzafl

Excuse me but why do you have to post everything in italics and bold?

Cos he's a senile old troll.

He thinks that ignoring the forum rules about not messing with fonts etc makes him some kind of maverick rebel.

It's all very sad really.

p.s. Now you've mentioned it, he'll be back within minutes to do it all the more. Yes, he really is that sad!

Edited by John Leslie
  • Like 3

Not one of you lot bad mouthing him would have the balls to say it to his face

He really didn't do himself any favours yesterday.

What do you think he would do if he faced criticism,would he be intelligent enough to debate it ?

What do you think he would do if he faced criticism,would he be intelligent enough to debate it ?

You have the opportunity to find out. But so far you seem to be backpedalling that much that you are going backwards even faster than your speedway "career" did.

• Like 2