British Speedway Forum
robert72

Should Tai Woffinden Ride For Team Gb ?

so if he isnt an Aussie What is he ??? oh a Brit.. one who had every right to get a wildcard.. didnt use this country as a easy pass to the GP's..

jesus thats some planning from 2006 hey lets move to the UK because Tai you will get a wildcard to the GP's later on in your career.. we will start there when you are 15 because i know you will be world champion.. and you will get an easy pass to the GP's..

Just answer this Why has tai been seen belting out the Aussie anthem but not the British one ? Where is his heart, think the tattoo shows the answer and his actions.

Just answer this Why has tai been seen belting out the Aussie anthem but not the British one ? Where is his heart, think the tattoo shows the answer and his actions.

It's been answered, many times.

However, if you really want to know, ask him yourself.

But you won't, we already know that.

Coward.

• Like 1

he lived there for 15 years.. think a part of his heart will always be there.. i think its very short minded to think he will forget it bearing in mind they sing it in the schools over there all the time.. and you know what i dont even know the words to our national anthem.. so i wouldnt sing it either.. and we dont sing it in our schools over here..

and so what if he has a tattoo of the australian flag on him.. he wear the british flag where everyone can see it.. everytime he rides for us in a GP and holds our flag for the GP press..

• Like 1

I don't see any implication in robert72's comment that Tai Woffinden is an Australian, rather I view it as comparing him and his progress as against that demonstrated by Australian youngsters. :rolleyes:

Well said robert72. :approve:

But what about the previous post.What is the point in stating he started in the bottom league when Aussie youngsters of the same age also did?The progress was the same

Edited by iris123
  • Like 1

he lived there for 15 years.. think a part of his heart will always be there.. i think its very short minded to think he will forget it bearing in mind they sing it in the schools over there all the time.. and you know what i dont even know the words to our national anthem.. so i wouldnt sing it either.. and we dont sing it in our schools over here..

and so what if he has a tattoo of the australian flag on him.. he wear the british flag where everyone can see it.. everytime he rides for us in a GP and holds our flag for the GP press..

He may of lived there but is he British or Austrailian or confused to where he belongs.

holy mother of god we are back to page 10 again...

REWIND.... same discussion same answers

• Like 2

Just answer this why haven't you got the balls to ask Tai to his face? Why when proved wrong on the whole Ben Fund thing haven't you got the balls to admit you were wrong? Why cant you grasp the fact that Tai did learn his trade in Australia and was a star in the NL when he did join and could and probably would of started higher if he had been able? You seem insistent on ensuring everyone answers questions so answer a few of your own

• Like 1

Just answer this why haven't you got the balls to ask Tai to his face? Why when proved wrong on the whole Ben Fund thing haven't you got the balls to admit you were wrong? Why cant you grasp the fact that Tai did learn his trade in Australia and was a star in the NL when he did join and could and probably would of started higher if he had been able? You seem insistent on ensuring everyone answers questions so answer a few of your own

He won't.

Easiest way to deal with him now is whatever he posts, just simply reply... Coward.

• Like 1

He won't.

Easiest way to deal with him now is whatever he posts, just simply reply... Coward.

The easiest way is not to reply at all....he cannot reply to nothing lol

• Like 1

He may of lived there but is he British or Austrailian or confused to where he belongs.

When one is young you can be indecisive in making up your mind. I don't say that is the case here - but on the other hand it might well be in regard to Tai Woffinden's 'dual nationality' robert72.

Edited by Guest

Not by everyone but then you only read what you want to hear.

Was looking for all the many fellow Tai have haters that you claim to exist but sadly I can't read what isn't there.

Cardiff will go bonkers for Tai on Saturday whilst you are your little group of haters will be wiping away each others tears.

WOFFY WOFFY WOFFY - king of England. The perfect role model.

• Like 1

holy mother of god we are back to page 10 again...

REWIND.... same discussion same answers

I notice with your above comment that you didn't come out screaming he is 100% British so does that mean you think tai is unsure too.

Tomorrow tai will want the British fans there to cheer him on but he doesn't care about the British fans wanting to see him more often in Britain.

I have a Japanese tattoo because I can, your point? ?

Oh I forgot . You don't have one.

• Like 1

Was looking for all the many fellow Tai have haters that you claim to exist but sadly I can't read what isn't there.

Cardiff will go bonkers for Tai on Saturday whilst you are your little group of haters will be wiping away each others tears.

WOFFY WOFFY WOFFY - king of England. The perfect role model.

I hope you aren't speaking on my behalf with this comment stevebrum? :icon_smile_clown:

Edited by Guest

The easiest way is not to reply at all....he cannot reply to nothing lol

Agreed,

Let's propose that nobody replies to the coward any further. He can talk to himself :)