British Speedway Forum
robert72

Should Tai Woffinden Ride For Team Gb ?

No, we don't include him because he doesn't race here and he embarrases us.

speak for yourself please.

He doesn't embarrass me. I'm quite proud of his world titles.

• Like 1

speak for yourself please.

He doesn't embarrass me. I'm quite proud of his world titles.

He may not embarrass you but he definitely embarrasses British Speedway.

On the basis of what Tai did on Saturday night in Cardiff after the racing but still on television, I am agreeing with robert72 - just on that point only.

• Like 1

Well at least this discussion can be put to bed now as the world has ended due to him saying a naughty word.

Speedway, jeez.

Well at least this discussion can be put to bed now as the world has ended due to him saying a naughty word.

Speedway, jeez.

So you applaud tai for it then, you don't see he again let British speedway down.

So you applaud tai for it then, you don't see he again let British speedway down.

In your opinion, or have I missed a BSPA/SCB statement confirming that as a fact?

• Like 1

In your opinion, or have I missed a BSPA/SCB statement confirming that as a fact?

But it's clearly Not just my opinion but many others as you know.

So what your saying is that your fine with what tai knowingly said yesterday

I will ask my local priest to contact Our Lord for a verdict on your question.

Can't you just contact him dreckly via facebook? :wink:

• Like 2

So say a small band of narrow minded bigoted fans on this forum..He doesn't embarrass me or the thousands of fans cheering Him on yesterday..Roll on World Championship no 3 and many more..Go Woffy!

• Like 1

But it's clearly Not just my opinion but many others as you know.

So what your saying is that your fine with what tai knowingly said yesterday

Still opinions and not facts.

And, yes, I'm fine with what Tai said yesterday I don't get upset or offended everytime I hear an expletive, they're just a words afterall and Tai's comment yesterday wasn't said with any malice.

Can't you just contact him dreckly via facebook? :wink:

Could wait until he sees him.....shouldn't be long now.

• Like 3

Still opinions and not facts.

And, yes, I'm fine with what Tai said yesterday I don't get upset or offended everytime I hear an expletive, they're just a words afterall and Tai's comment yesterday wasn't said with any malice.

SHOCK..HORROR..OUTRAGE....Someone swears on TV...ORF WITH HIS HEAD!..Honestly Wackie,I'm with You some people need to lighten up.

So say a small band of narrow minded bigoted fans on this forum..He doesn't embarrass me or the thousands of fans cheering Him on yesterday..Roll on World Championship no 3 and many more..Go Woffy!

Woffinden is a hugely talented, World class rider, who already is a multi World champ and likely to win more, that doesn't give him the right to swear in interviews and make him look a bit of a fool to put it lightly. Lewis Hamilton didn't swear after winning today`s F1 GP, nor to the best of my knowledge has he resorted to swearing during any other interview. Andy Murray won Wimbledon today, but didn't launch into a four letter tirade after his match, nor has he when losing a number of major Finals over recent years.

As our World champ, and being arguably the highest profile rider, is it asking to much for Tai to carry himself with a little more professionalism.

• Like 1

Woffinden is a hugely talented, World class rider, who already is a multi World champ and likely to win more, that doesn't give him the right to swear in interviews and make him look a bit of a fool to put it lightly. Lewis Hamilton didn't swear after winning today`s F1 GP, nor to the best of my knowledge has he resorted to swearing during any other interview. Andy Murray won Wimbledon today, but didn't launch into a four letter tirade after his match, nor has he when losing a number of major Finals over recent years.

As our World champ, and being arguably the highest profile rider, is it asking to much for Tai to carry himself with a little more professionalism.

Says Who?..He's His own man...Murray's let enough expletives out, and so has His missus...Its not that bl00dy serious..all part of thge English language..people making too much about nothing again...GO WOFFY!

Says Who?..He's His own man...Murray's let enough expletives out, and so has His missus...Its not that bl00dy serious..all part of thge English language..people making too much about nothing again...GO WOFFY!

Sorry but your just plain wrong on this, as any sensible thinking person would agree, going with your argument there`s nothing stopping you answering my post with a tirade of swear words, something which you wont do, if indeed you are right that its not that bloody serious.