British Speedway Forum
robert72

Should Tai Woffinden Ride For Team Gb ?

So far Gavan and I have been accused of being the same person :rofl:

Now John Leslie and Darcy's Onion are being accused of being the same person :rofl::rofl:

Well I have one for you....

I reckon robert72 and starman are the same person as they're both as thick as pig sh!t, both post like a 10 year old, both make ridiculously stupid statements, both contradict themselves and both are not man enough to answer questions posted to them. Pretty conclusive I'd say :t:

Interesting theory but surely one person can't be responsible for so much stupidity.

• Like 1

So with 129 pages of argument and debate have we actually get an answer to the threads title, should Tai Woffinden ride for Team GB.

The answer was yes, it's just the troll that keeps trying to keep the (non) argument going.

• Like 1

Nearly 2000 posts. Keep going. :nono:

No, i might pop in at 2000 posts. The stupidity of you lot is unbelievable..

And you lot are a load of idiots to keep posting..

Just when you thought the thread was beyond irony...

• Like 4

The answer was yes, it's just the troll that keeps trying to keep the (non) argument going.

I would never take the only thing you have ever won Steve that's the title of the BSF troll award.

You have made over 25,000 posts,how many times have you called people a troll when in fact that's your title.

So far Gavan and I have been accused of being the same person :rofl:

Now John Leslie and Darcy's Onion are being accused of being the same person :rofl::rofl:

Well I have one for you....

I reckon robert72 and starman are the same person as they're both as thick as pig sh!t, both post like a 10 year old, both make ridiculously stupid statements, both contradict themselves and both are not man enough to answer questions posted to them. Pretty conclusive I'd say :t:

You like the sound of you own voice do you ? Clearly you do.. :icon_smile_clown: I'l come back in 50 posts time, when your still feeding the troll.

Edited by Starman2006

You like the sound of you own voice do you ? Clearly you do.. :icon_smile_clown:

Black Kettle Pot

Rearrange it might keep you occupied for a while :P

• Like 1

Black Kettle Pot

No thanks.

Black Kettle Pot

You might have started him with an easy one.

• Like 4

I would never take the only thing you have ever won Steve that's the title of the BSF troll award.

You have made over 25,000 posts,how many times have you called people a troll when in fact that's your title.

SteveBrum does my nut in on many accounts, but i'd hardly say he's deserving of that award when people like you are around.

But anyway, to save us another round of madness, are you Robert Jackson then ?

I'd hate for another innocent speedway rider to have his good name besmirched by you.

• Like 1

Good job Gavins not on here, this thread would have reached 3000 posts by now... :rofl:

Good job Gavins not on here, this thread would have reached 3000 posts by now... :rofl:

Don't worry, hes alive and kicking on this thread as i am sure many others are aware

Don't worry, hes alive and kicking on this thread as i am sure many others are aware

Ah thats good then. Only 44 more posts to go. I wonder which one of you will hit the 2000 mark ?

Edited by Starman2006

Post like this ^^^ are such a massive contribution to the forum. Good to see your Gavan obsession hasn't waned during his ban Starry, don't worry he'll be back as himself soon enough, and we can look forward to the countless inane responses you trade with each other.

I called someone a troll and you rightfully replied. Case closed.

If I have set threads up just to inflame then you might have an opinion.

3-0 to Brum.

SteveBrum does my nut in on many accounts, but i'd hardly say he's deserving of that award when people like you are around.

Likewise.

It's clear who the troll is, it's just he thinks it's anyone else but itself.

Comedy gold for all the wrong reasons.

Ah thats good then. Only 44 more posts to go. I wonder which one of you will hit the 2000 mark ?

I would imagine the amount you have posted on here, considering you claim to have zero interest, it could probably be you. Edited by Pinny
  • Like 6