British Speedway Forum
robert72

Should Tai Woffinden Ride For Team Gb ?

For your info yes a regular DD to two animal charities and one is the dogs trust that's why I think it's cruel to take a dog to speedway I feel.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but we have a dog which comes to poole every week with its owner. And loves the attention it gets. Nothing wrong there.

• Like 1

Yet another opportunity for robert 'the failed speedway rider' 72 to speak to Tai personally and ask him to his face why he 'shuns' the UK and didn't ride in the British Final...so come on man, will you? Of course not :rofl:

Even I've spoken to Tai at Cardiff in the past, it's not difficult.

A keyboard troll of the highest order, end of.

I think you'll find Dazzafl has already put that to rest...try reading what's posted.

What did he put to bed ..he said people never get Wildcards to Sport finals and that Why tai never took one ...but of course he forgot that when Tai become world champion he took a wildcard to get there . yea that really put that to bed

Edited by orion
  • Like 1

What did he put to bed ..he said people never get Wildcards to Sport finals and that Why tai never took one ...but of course he forgot that When Tai was world champion he took a wildcard to get there . yea that really put that to bed

Oh dear, oh dear. Tai IS the current World Champion.

And he put to bed the cobblers that robert72 has been constantly posting about the British Final (and more importantly the SEMI FINALS) non-appearance. But he has deaf ears to it.

Oh dear, oh dear. Tai IS the current World Champion.

And he put to bed the cobblers that robert72 has been constantly posting about the British Final (and more importantly the SEMI FINALS) non-appearance. But he has deaf ears to it.

So it was a good advertisement for British Speedway that the current British World Champion didn't want to ride in it you think ?

I just don't get why anyone would want to take a dog into an enclosed speedway stadium but saying that I saw someone carrying a huge stuffed lion into Leicester speedway but that did make me smile.

And that's the only thing that I agree with him on.

This is a disgraceful post and rightly reported.

Gavan showing himself up completely. Ban deserving.

Have you only just landed in this thread? That post was mild compared some of what's gone on in here.

Why on earth would you report someone for a post that has absolutely nothing to do with you?

This is a disgraceful post and rightly reported.

Gavan showing himself up completely. Ban deserving.

Sadly Steve it's the same with Gavan who is constantly abusive to those he doesn't agree with and turns nasty as you have seen.

Have you only just landed in this thread? That post was mild compared some of what's gone on in here.

Why on earth would you report someone for a post that has absolutely nothing to do with you?

So if you walked down a street and saw someone attacked you wouldn't report it ?

It has to do with everyone ...it's a shocking post and has no place on a forum

Edited by orion

twit . t0sser. vermin. pond life

or just a thick pig ignorant troll who gets off on poking fun at forum members deceased family members.

TAI PULLED OUT OF THE SEMI FINALS NOT THE FINAL.................PR1CK

NOW EFF OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You really don't do yourself any favours old son. :(

• Like 1

Nothing to do with me? So its a free for all being abusive as you like without moderation?

It certainly does have something to do with me when I read posts like that. What happened to attack the post and not the poster?

The forum is meant to be moderated therefore posts like that absolutely need to be reported. Gavan has done this before and had time out. This time its even worse. He hasn't learnt from the first time he was banned.

Whilst it may be ok for some on here to bully and verbally attack other members whose opinion differs from their own, in my opinion posts like that are completely unacceptable and clearly against the rules of the forum. People who think it acceptable are no better than the person who made the abusive post in the first place.

I am not defending anything Robert72 has or has not said, yet this post from Gavan is a disgrace.

• Like 2

Sadly Steve it's the same with Gavan who is constantly abusive to those he doesn't agree with and turns nasty as you have seen.

So if you walked down a street and saw someone attacked you wouldn't report it ?

It depends, if I was 100% certain that the 'victim' of the attack had been baiting the 'assailant' for weeks and I was satisfied that he deserved everything he was getting, then no I wouldn't report it.

I'll give you this robert, you certainly know how to cause a sh1tstorm

It has to do with everyone ...it's a shocking post and has no place on a forum

Well at least it was coherent.

You really don't do yourself any favours old son. :(

He needs a lengthy ban. Im sorry but his language is discusting. Everytime a poster disagree's with him he goes into a verbal attack.

There is no place for that on this forum.

We all get heated, but thats way over the top..

Edited by Starman2006
  • Like 1

He needs a lengthy ban. Im sorry but his language is discusting. Everytime a poster disagree's with him he goes into a verbal attack.

There is no place for that on this forum.

We all get heated, but thats way over the top..

Sadly Gavan has been doing this to a number of posters for awhile and has really crossed the line for his foul language and threats.

We all don't agree on everything posted but using foul language is wrong.