British Speedway Forum
robert72

Should Tai Woffinden Ride For Team Gb ?

Someone has just told me that tai has said thank you to everyone who has supported him through the years on his FB page,

It could possibly be getting to him some people's negative feelings towards him that he has let down the British fans by being absent from the BF and wants to bring that out to smooth things over.

Maybe he will donate his kevlars from the British GP to the Ben Fund, that would be a nice gesture and gain respect.

Someone has just told me that tai has said thank you to everyone who has supported him through the years on his FB page,

It could possibly be getting to him some people's negative feelings towards him that he has let down the British fans by being absent from the BF and wants to bring that out to smooth things over.

Maybe he will donate his kevlars from the British GP to the Ben Fund, that would be a nice gesture and gain respect.

Tai regularly thanks his fans, nothing new there.

Coward.

• Like 1

Take actual situation …twist scenario and rewrite scenario, reinvent scenario and then attempt to impose own scenario, moan when made up scenario isn’t reality .

Hilarious.

Edited by The Mockingjay
  • Like 1

Tai regularly thanks his fans, nothing new there.

Coward.

Take actual situation …twist scenario and rewrite scenario, reinvent scenario and then attempt to impose own scenario, moan when made up scenario isn’t reality .

Hilarious.

SPOT ON.... hahaha.. its why i havent posted.. bored of his rants.. he wont meet me and Tai so BORING..

dog with a bone.. although i do think the idea of the SRBF is a good idea on the Kevlars.. but i doubt it will happen.. but thats not Tai's fault

Our views are different regarding Woffy and they're always likely to be, but SRBF idea was a great call so I've asked the question with Rosco :t:

Maybe the Team GB kevlars can be donated after the final to the Ben fund to auction off.

also a quote from a wolves fan on the picture of him thanking his support...

and i quote... Neil Rawson hurry ... and come back to your second home .. wolverhampton.. all the luck in the world from us as wolves ........ kick ass as u do ....... we are wolves. good on u mate ..... u are missed down here at wolverhampton..... but understand . u got to do .whats right.... for u . your the next leavle now ...... big time . your the face of speedway now ....... and your dad smiling down on u ..... grab it with both hands .......

not all wolves fans hate him then and they understand... https://www.facebook.com/TWoffinden108/photos/a.794553520569395.1073741828.702502843107797/1222809294410480/?type=3&theater

Edited by Dazzafl

I think the word legend is abit OTT

Yeah agreed, bit like calling you a former speedway rider eh.

• Like 7

SPOT ON.... hahaha.. its why i havent posted.. bored of his rants.. he wont meet me and Tai so BORING..

dog with a bone.. although i do think the idea of the SRBF is a good idea on the Kevlars.. but i doubt it will happen.. but thats not Tai's fault

So ask tai if he will donate his British GP kevlars to the British Ben Fund to auction.

So ask tai if he will donate his British GP kevlars to the British Ben Fund to auction.

Ask him yourself while you're being offered the opportunity, bottler...

• Like 1

Ask him yourself while you're being offered the opportunity, bottler...

Keep up with the thread and get your facts first before you spout your twaddle.

Dazzafl would like me to meet tai at the World Cup not the British GP

However tai could ask his fellow mates at the British GP to donate their kevlars to the Ben fund to auction as that would raise a nice sum of money for a good cause.

Keep up with the thread and get your facts first before you spout your twaddle.

Dazzafl would like me to meet tai at the World Cup not the British GP

However tai could ask his fellow mates at the British GP to donate their kevlars to the Ben fund to auction as that would raise a nice sum of money for a good cause.

You can go and meet him this weekend if you want, you said so yourself earlier in the thread, that you could approach him in the pits. I'm well up with the thread rob, you are box office fella.

So are we to take it that you've given up on the Team GB inclusion question (you know, the title of the thread) and moved on to another inane nothing argument? If that's the case shouldn't you start a new thread about donating kevlars and let this one die a natural death?

Oh sod it, lets press on for the 100 page mark.

• Like 1

You can go and meet him this weekend if you want, you said so yourself earlier in the thread, that you could approach him in the pits. I'm well up with the thread rob, you are box office fella.

So are we to take it that you've given up on the Team GB inclusion question (you know, the title of the thread) and moved on to another inane nothing argument? If that's the case shouldn't you start a new thread about donating kevlars and let this one die a natural death?

Oh sod it, lets press on for the 100 page mark.

Yes I can speak to him after if I see him and seek his views and express mine.

No I still think that if a rider decides he doesn't want to ride in the British final then he won't be chosen for team GB so I still think he should be left out.

Box office No I just speak as I see it

Now now Steve gloating doesn't become you

Nothing to gloat over. The guy is a jerk who thinks he is above the forum rules. Judging by the sound of it I was far from the only one to report him.

Gavan, whatever the provocation, should certainly not have responded as he did. Can't say I'm wild about the posters who came on here acting like footballers making card gestures to the referee, mind. Attack the post, report it should you feel it necessary and move on.

The only person to blame for his time out is Gavan. He has been building up for this for weeks, gradually becoming more aggressive and dismissing a different opinion as trolling. He was too blind to see his posts on the Poole thread, were so anti anything Poole, from the team, the promotion, the track, the fans, anything in fact, was bound to attract a reaction. He had lost it so badly he tried to say everyone loved him by the amount of likes he received.

And then he completely lost it on here. More fool him.

As the saying goes. Oh dear. What a shame. Never mind.

Edited by Steve Shovlar
  • Like 1