British Speedway Forum
robert72

Should Tai Woffinden Ride For Team Gb ?

Here comes the king of twaddle another one who was too scared to ride but gives it the big one.

I have an ok lifestyle and a busy one at times but unlike you I had the balls to race and won many races something you could never ever do as your all talk like bwitcher.

The saying goes "The only failure is not to try." that sums you up not me.

Tell me why you didn't have the nerve to race ? Bwitcher would call you a coward.

I don't get why you would be happy to put this thread to bed, if you didn't like it, why do you come on here.

Wasnt so much not having the nerve Rob - i broke my back in multiple places in my teens and due to the severity of it, was advised to lay off anything dangerous.

Next question ?

I am sure that Darren will switch the camera's off if you ask him.

But I am sure that he used the words we could video the meeting between yourself and Tai.

I just didn't get the video camera bit.

Here comes the king of twaddle another one who was too scared to ride but gives it the big one.

I have an ok lifestyle and a busy one at times but unlike you I had the balls to race and won many races something you could never ever do as your all talk like bwitcher.

Tell me why you didn't have the nerve to race ? Bwitcher would call you a coward.

I don't get why you would be happy to put this thread to bed, if you didn't like it, why do you come on here.

Come on Robert, meet up with Tai.

Don't worry about the camera, we can black out your face jike they do when they are interviewing Whistle Blowers and Supergrasses.

We can get an actor to speak your lines.

We can even change your name to disguise you some thing like Norbert 2.75.

And wait for it we will even say that you are a former speedway rider.

Has to be a deal.

• Like 2

Such a misguided individual. How anyone can carry on such a ridiculous tirade for so long is beyond me. Post after post you're proven wrong, are faced with something you can't/won't respond to, are faced with another post that challenges you to face Tai which you haven't got the balls to do even though you said numerous times you will or you just ignore what's posted because it owns you.

You have been shown up as the gutless keyboard failure that you are so give it up FFS.

p.s. We all agree the Ben Fund is a hugely worthwhile cause which we've all donated to at some point, but the rest of us have a life which doesn't revolve around it you obsessed plum.

• Like 1

Wasnt so much not having the nerve Rob - i broke my back in multiple places in my teens and due to the severity of it, was advised to lay off anything dangerous.

Next question ?

I respect everyone who has had ago at riding speedway and people like you have the nerve to knock those for trying yet you haven't done it.

Maybe now you will stop your silly remarks.

Come on Robert, meet up with Tai.

Don't worry about the camera, we can black out your face jike they do when they are interviewing Whistle Blowers and Supergrasses.

We can get an actor to speak your lines.

We can even change your name to disguise you some thing like Norbert 2.75.

And wait for it we will even say that you are a former speedway rider.

Has to be a deal.

I will let you know when I speak to tai and what is said I don't need to hide behind a mask.

Such a misguided individual. How anyone can carry on such a ridiculous tirade for so long is beyond me. Post after post you're proven wrong, are faced with something you can't/won't respond to, are faced with another post that challenges you to face Tai which you haven't got the balls to do even though you said numerous times you will or you just ignore what's posted because it owns you.

You have been shown up as the gutless keyboard failure that you are so give it up FFS.

p.s. We all agree the Ben Fund is a hugely worthwhile cause which we've all donated to at some point, but the rest of us have a life which doesn't revolve around it you obsessed plum.

Proven wrong on what ?

Misguided that really hurt my sides laughing, another classic but stupid remark from you but it's expected.

I will let you know when I speak to tai and what is said I don't need to hide behind a mask.

Of course you will.

Coward.

I respect everyone who has had ago at riding speedway and people like you have the nerve to knock those for trying yet you haven't done it.

Maybe now you will stop your silly remarks.

Proven wrong on what ?

Misguided that really hurt my sides laughing, another classic but stupid remark from you but it's expected.

So you do plan to speak to Tai then?

Of course he does, in his fantasy world.

He'll probably get a PM from Tai tomorrow saying he agrees with every word he's said but is too scared to post.

• Like 1

Yes and I have spoken to him in the past several times so it's no big deal.

Yes and I have spoken to him in the past several times so it's no big deal.

Of course not, just 98 pages.

Coward.

Of course not, just 98 pages.

Coward.

You seem stuck for words are you missing your sidekick Gavan :)

You seem stuck for words are you missing your sidekick Gavan :)

No other words needed.

Post as many times as you wish, you're exposed now.

Coward.