British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
mdmc82

King's Lynn V Coventry 29th April

Firstly thanks to Connor Mountain for agreeing to guest when 14 other riders would not. He must realise what a big ask it is of him and yet still agreed and that deserves a lot of credit.

I am disappointed that this situation has occurred again. Having to use a rider 26th on the draft is far from ideal, however I guess we are still in a better position than last year when we travelled to King's Lynn with 6pt PL guest as a No 1.

With Morris recently struggling a little for form, tonight would have been a good chance to take advantage of that with Sarjeant.

I hope Garrity doesn't let the pressure get to him again and over ride as it did cost us points on Monday and we are really going to need him tonight.

Its a huge ask of the Coventry Bees tonight esp as this is always one of our hardest places to go to compared to some other tracks. I'm sure they will all try their best and that's what matters regardless of the score.

I hope both teams have a safe (hopefully close) meeting.

forecast looking hopeful tomorrow night, and then the stars will sting those bees in a backlash from our poor performance on Monday....Stars win by 8

That's not a sting. :lol: Bees to lose by a lot more than 8, but then I'm always pessimistic because it's a nice surprise if they do better.

Another poor ride by Andersen. Hardly riding like a number one. Back to the form he showed for the last two months of 2014.

• Like 1

Another poor ride by Andersen. Hardly riding like a number one. Back to the form he showed for the last two months of 2014.

Swindon will have him in a swap deal for Miedzinski :wink:

• Like 2

Where was he at the time?

2nd. Happened last lap, last bend Edited by mdmc82

Between Bjerre, Hans and Porsing it seems they're battling to be the worst Dane in the EL tonight :D

Our heat leaders need a kick up the arse. The reserves and second strings have been hiding the fact that 2/3 of them are way down this season.

• Like 1

Cheerio Kenneth.

Edited by Gordon Bennett
  • Like 1

Nice to see everyone getting behind Bjerre :wink:

Who are you going to replace him with then? If his average goes down much more, you might be better with a PL 6 pointer :wink: