British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
mdmc82

King's Lynn V Coventry 29th April

Although some concerns on their travels,King's Lynn remain unbeaten at home. It's always a tough place for the bees to travel. Robert Lambert is flying at the moment and Rory always seems to ride his best against the bees.

King's Lynn are at full strength.

Coventry will need a guest for James Sarjeant. He's going to be a big loss again esp when because of the laughable 11th place ranking, there are not many guest options.

I personally would go with Max Clegg or Dan Greenwood.

Edited by mdmc82

Morning all.

King's Lynn away is always one of the fixtures I feel least confident about. Gutted Sarjeant will be missing again. I agree that Clegg could be a good option. Will we ever go to King's Lynn with a full team.

I hate to say it but I can only see a home win

• Like 1

I dread to think what the score might be, but Bees to win and one or two Lynn P45's to be handed out.

I think this will be a home win by 10

We will need our heat leaders back on form. Hoping Bomber was struggling for speed last night at Wolves and it had nothing to do with effects of his heat 3 crash, as has been suggested on Twitter. We need him esp with Sarjeant missing.

Personally, as a guest for Coventry I wouldn't look past Tom Stokes. This lad is flying round the NA right now.

Clegg and Greenwood are unpredictable but at the end of the day any tier 2 rider is likely to only get 3 rides

Personally, as a guest for Coventry I wouldn't look past Tom Stokes. This lad is flying round the NA right now.

Clegg and Greenwood are unpredictable but at the end of the day any tier 2 rider is likely to only get 3 rides

No disrespect to any of the named riders but it's going to be a huge blow having no Sarj who at times has matched Garrity for us. We are going to need the whole team to step up.

I dread to think what the score might be, but Bees to win and one or two Lynn P45's to be handed out.

With you there. Just like the team, I too am lacking confidence in this septet.

We would have been stuffed by Swindon at home had Kildermand and Batchelor been available.

Andersen and Bomber (for his own team) hold as much threat and should out do a dreadful Bjerre comfortably

No disrespect to any of the named riders but it's going to be a huge blow having no Sarj who at times has matched Garrity for us. We are going to need the whole team to step up.

I agree, but in terms of a guest Tom Stokes would be your best option IMO round King's Lynn

• Like 1

But it will be like for like. You will have a six man team without Sarj, We will have a six man team with Morris :t:

• Like 1

Should be a win for KL, we don't normally go well around the bigger tracks.

Hopefully we can keep it close to nick a point

I'd certainly take a point in this. It will be a brilliant effort to get an away win.

• Like 1

But it will be like for like. You will have a six man team without Sarj, We will have a six man team with Morris :t:

Don't you mean 'we will have a 5-man team with Morris and Bjerre'? :wink::shock::D

• Like 1

Don't you mean 'we will have a 5-man team with Morris and Bjerre'? :wink::shock::D

I think we only have a 3 man team at the moment Bjerre struggling,Iversen most definitely nowhere near his best,Porsing easily beaten by 2nd strings and sometimes reserves,and poor Morris seems to have totally lost his confidence.

That leaves Lambert who's been brilliant for us,Schlein has been ok and Kerr who has been in and out.

Should be a win for KL, we don't normally go well around the bigger tracks.

Hopefully we can keep it close to nick a point

You do pretty well at home,and i would think Coventry's track is pretty much a similar size to the NA